Blacklisting of conservatives?

benroe

You really love inventing your own facts, don't you?
Its in your history, 2 posts in 2016, the second of which was denying that you were a sock, then nothing till now.

GDPR

Well, I'll be damned. I don't even recall visiting this site in 2016, oh well. Though I'll note that you were right in one respect: the inclination to leave is strong indeed.

Black Swan

By the way, no surprise to hear your Godless. Goes with your supercilious territory
Keep muttering to those idols of the right, Wackbone.

I'm sure they'll provide you with all the answers you seek. :roll:

petaljam

Gosh well that's a done deal then, isn't it? What more is there to say?

FFS. I thought you might have some actual evidence. One post from some other random poster is not evidence. I could call you whatever I want, doesn't make it true does it? I've been told I'm a Moroccan man living in Paris, so .... that's all correct then is it? :roll:

Black Swan

Rather look there than where you look
Considering your level of mental regression, I'm sure you'd rather look anywhere but in the mirror.

Good luck with that. :)

benroe

Gosh well that's a done deal then, isn't it? What more is there to say?

FFS. I thought you might have some actual evidence. One post from some other random poster is not evidence. I could call you whatever I want, doesn't make it true does it? I've been told I'm a Moroccan man living in Paris, so .... that's all correct then is it? :roll:
It was more the delay in posts after the comment, I'm guessing he just changed socks, anyway don't worry, your ally will be back shortly, one way or the other.

petaljam

It was more the delay in posts after the comment, I'm guessing he just changed socks,
That would be stupid. Two posts and then he was scared to post again but comes back with the same ID years later?

Well, maybe, but it's really not strong evidence. Wouldn't he just create a new account?

You do seem to struggle with the concept of evidence alright.

anyway don't worry, your ally will be back shortly, one way or the other.
Like I need an ally against your nonsense. :rolleyes:

benroe

That would be stupid. Two posts and then he was scared to post again but comes back with the same ID years later?

Well, maybe, but it's really not strong evidence. Wouldn't he just create a new account?

You do seem to struggle with the concept of evidence alright.
Are you struggling with the meaning of "I'm guessing".

And I'm sure you won't miss one member of the mob.

petaljam

Are you struggling with the meaning of "I'm guessing".
You weren't "guessing" he was a sock though were you? You were guessing he was going to disappear "again".

I'm guessing you are going to disappear for a few years like you did last time someone spotted your sockistry.
Or there's all this - a lot of "guessing" going on indeed, but presented as an assertion.

I'm guessing you are going to disappear for a few years like you did last time someone spotted your sockistry.
As a moderator do you know who's sock Meiji is?
Well at least I didn't make such a tit of myself that I had to create a sock account to hide my identity.
Ok Mr. non sock puppet guy :roflmao:
Top tip. Trying to lie about what you were saying is a really stupid thing to do when it's all just a couple of pages back. People remember. :rolleyes:

benroe

You weren't "guessing" he was a sock though were you? You were guessing he was going to disappear "again".
How would I know if hes a sock or not?, its not as if he wandered off the thought reservation and distinguished himself as someone capable of independent thought.

Or there's all this - a lot of "guessing" going on indeed, but presented as an assertion.
Sure, so what?

Top tip. Trying to lie about what you were saying is a really stupid thing to do when it's all just a couple of pages back. People remember.
So making assertions with little evidence is now lying, righty ho.

Last edited:

Black Swan

What ideology is blinding me?
Face it benroe, you're a right-wing apologist nutjob.

Your entire posting history consists of you ranting and raving about liberals/progressives/feminists etc. :lol:

Last edited:

benroe

Face it benroe, you're a right-wing apologist nutjob.

Your entire posting history consists of you ranting and raving about liberals/progressives/feminists etc. :lol:
Yes I hate progressives and intersectional feminism, (I am an actual liberal) well spotted.

benroe

Here are two racist, misogynist white supremacists (according to snowflakes cucks and feminists) having a chat.[video=youtube;MUlOKUHO4Mk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUlOKUHO4Mk[/video]

Golah veNekhar

Here are two racist, misogynist white supremacists (according to snowflakes cucks and feminists) having a chat.
She is an incredibly sinister character who hailed the USA moving it's embassy in Israel/Palestine, even going to an event in Israel/Palestine celebrating it- I am not saying that she is racist however probably for $$$ she is happy supporting the most racist regime in the world, or at the very least one of them.