Blacklisting of conservatives?

benroe

No they're not and this is where you go wrong - swallowing the guff you're fed on Youtube.

He is the one clearly taunting them, dancing right in front of them wearing a T shirt sporting a Milo slogan. They appear to simply be asking him to get out of their personal space that he keeps intruding on.

And who the hell said he was sexually abused by anyone - though even if he was that does not give him a license to behave as he is doing in that video.
I was referring to Milos abuse at the hands of a Priest and those here calling him a paedo promoter.
The guy in the video is a hero, mocking triggered snowflakes should be an olympic sport.

Paddyc

Feck off. I've outed you as a congenital liar. You said I'd been defending Milo for months when I barely now who the paedo tosser is.
Post #210 onwards from 20 November 2018, which we can all agree was "months ago".

In particular post #240 where I point out that Yiannopoulos (I'm not on first name terms with him myself) is a paedophile apologist and you ignore completely while still whining about him being de-platformed.

Don't go round calling people liars just because (and I'm being kind here) they remember what you said and you don't.

Emily Davison

Feminism was a organisation that fought for equality of the sexes, modern feminists are intersectionl, they now advocate for equality of minorities, genders and sexual orientations, identity politics.
Grand so. Could you give an example of how in Ireland feminism is a cancer, or Modern feminism even. Then could you give us say 5 examples of modern feminists in Donegal who are intersetionl? Five examples please down your neck of the woods. It would help if it interfered with or affect your everyday life so we can see what you're so upset about. With particular reference to how this is the vanguard of leftist identity politics. I'm a bit thick you see and I don't understand the Queen's English as written by you. We didn't study this stuff in school. Unlike yourself.

benroe

Grand so. Could you give an example of how in Ireland feminism is a cancer, or Modern feminism even. Then could you give us say 5 examples of modern feminists in Donegal who are intersetionl? Five examples please down your neck of the woods. It would help if it interfered with or affect your everyday life so we can see what you're so upset about. With particular reference to how this is the vanguard of leftist identity politics. I'm a bit thick you see and I don't understand the Queen's English as written by you. We didn't study this stuff in school. Unlike yourself.

[video=youtube;dCd97fk84hc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCd97fk84hc[/video]

[video=youtube;uBpYYZ0lx_E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBpYYZ0lx_E[/video]

Intersectional feminism is alive and well in Ireland.

Reactions: edg

rainmaker

Administrator
I was referring to Milos abuse at the hands of a Priest and those here calling him a paedo promoter.
He is though. Even Breitbart had to reluctantly let him go - You should research who you defend:

Yiannopoulos was filmed for the Drunken Peasants podcast saying that ‘we get hung up on this sort of child abuse stuff, to the point where we are policing consensual adults’.

He said: ‘There are certainly people who are capable of giving consent at a younger age. I certainly consider myself to be one of them, people who were sexually active younger.’

some of those relationships between younger boys and older men – the sort of “coming of age” relationship – those relationships in which those older men help those young boys discover who they are and give them security and safety, and provide them with love...
And as for your concern about him being an abuse victim, he had this to say, live on air:

‘You know what? I’m grateful to Father Michael. I wouldn’t give nearly as good head if it wasn’t for him.
Milo Yiannopoulos loses Simon and Schuster book deal over pro-paedophilia comments | Metro News

Emily Davison

[video=youtube;dCd97fk84hc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCd97fk84hc[/video]

[video=youtube;uBpYYZ0lx_E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBpYYZ0lx_E[/video]

Intersectional feminism is alive and well in Ireland.
Terry Prone and Ivan Yates along with Wallace are an example of modern feminism which is intersectionl and is the vanguard of leftist identity politics? Is that what you are saying? What is it you mean. It's not at all clear what the clips you've put up are supposed to mean. Or how they related to my question, particulary as I was looking for 5 examples from Donegal as I was wondering how thse MFIVLIP's are interferring in your life.

benroe

He is though. Even Breitbart had to reluctantly let him go - You should research who you defend:

And as for your concern about him being an abuse victim, he had this to say, live on air:

Milo Yiannopoulos loses Simon and Schuster book deal over pro-paedophilia comments | Metro News
I have been following Milos career for years, we share a hatred for modern feminism, identity politics and social justice warriors, whilst I don't agree with him when he says its ok for older men to have sexual relations with anyone under the age of consent, I do take everything he says with a large portion of salt, because he is a professional troll an agent provocateur and profits from saying things that provoke.

benroe

Terry Prone and Ivan Yates along with Wallace are an example of modern feminism which is intersectionl and is the vanguard of leftist identity politics? Is that what you are saying? What is it you mean. It's not at all clear what the clips you've put up are supposed to mean. Or how they related to my question, particulary as I was looking for 5 examples from Donegal as I was wondering how thse MFIVLIP's are interferring in your life.
The NCCWN Donegal Women’s Network coordinator Finola Brennan defines modern feminism,

For me, feminism is the belief that all people should be treated equally in legal, economic, social and political arenas – regardless of gender, religion, sexual orientation ethnicity, and other similar predominant identifying traits.
Intersectional feminism in a nutshell.

Wagmore

If you'll agree with me that Milo Yiannopoulos, Alex Jones, Andrew Anglin and the pondlife on Gab are conservative voices, then yes they are being boycotted, ignored, shunned, de-platformed and I am delighted that they are.
This post Paddy "Liar"C? Where do I defend Milo. You mentioned him. I didn't. Like I defended "Andrew Anglin" too I suppose? Another voice I have never mentioned. I don't know who he is either. Devious doesn't begin to explain....anyway...exposed as a liar.That's all I can do. Defending Milo for months my hoop.

Wagmore

Post #210 onwards from 20 November 2018, which we can all agree was "months ago".

In particular post #240 where I point out that Yiannopoulos (I'm not on first name terms with him myself) is a paedophile apologist and you ignore completely while still whining about him being de-platformed.

Don't go round calling people liars just because (and I'm being kind here) they remember what you said and you don't.
Utter BS liar. See last post. Suppose I was defending Andrew Anglin too? Now feck off for keeps.

Wagmore

So you still get to decide eh...no point trying to deal with this one--delusion on an epic scale. Laughable actually
So this is the infamous 240.How da fook can that be interpreted as a defense of Milo. As is clear to anyone that isn't insane, I'm merely pointing out the dangers of letting pseudo-Liberal headbangers decide who gets thrown off the web. You mentioned specific names like Milo and Andrew Anglin whomever da fk he is. I replied generally. As I said, "defending Milo for months" my hoop. Good to see post 240 nailed your delusion on an epic scale. Worth recalling for that alone

Buchaill Dana

So this is the infamous 240.How da fook can that be interpreted as a defense of Milo. As is clear to anyone that isn't insane, I'm merely pointing out the dangers of letting pseudo-Liberal headbangers decide who gets thrown off the web. You mentioned specific names like Milo and Andrew Anglin whomever da fk he is. I replied generally. As I said, "defending Milo for months" my hoop. Good to see post 240 nailed your delusion on an epic scale. Worth recalling for that alone
Yet you have nothing to say about the right throwing people off the web. Why is that?

Wagmore

Yet you have nothing to say about the right throwing people off the web. Why is that?
Big Tech is not "Right." Anyway I'm ideologically blind when it comes to throwing people off the web. Besides paedo stuff, I struggle to find a reason to justify. No matter how objectively contemptible the voice. It's called the off button.

amsterdemmetje

Lol poor old Wagmores heros truly are sick ,between Jones traumatising the parents of dead children and Milos sympathies for pedos it really does show you what you're dealing with when it comes sad individuals on the internet and their pathetic heroes.

edg

So where are we in the thread? Has anyone figured out yet if it’s ok to blacklist people if they are conservative?

Paddyc

So where are we in the thread? Has anyone figured out yet if it’s ok to blacklist people if they are conservative?
We haven’t come up with a definition of blacklist yet.

Apparently a private company throwing people off its website for breaking the terms and conditions is blacklisting.

This is from supporters of Pinochet who find no irony in calling everyone else fascist and Wagmore never heard of Milo Yiannopopos despite defending his rights three months ago.

Wagmore

Apparently a private company throwing people off its website for breaking the terms and conditions is blacklisting.

This is from supporters of Pinochet who find no irony in calling everyone else fascist and Wagmore never heard of Milo Yiannopopos despite defending his rights three months ago.
Ha ha, did you say Pinochet or Pinnochio. Considering your facility for fabrication coupled with your endorsement for Fascist censorship, the cap fits in both instances. Badly exposed as a distorter there Paddy C, badly exposed. You should have quit while you were behind.

Wagmore

Lol poor old Wagmores heros truly are sick ,between Jones traumatising the parents of dead children and Milos sympathies for pedos it really does show you what you're dealing with when it comes sad individuals on the internet and their pathetic heroes.
Speaking of someone who should quit while he's behind

Wagmore

Did I say I never heard of him? No. I said I never took to him. And that was before I heard he had paedo proclivities. Jeez, get your lies straight. You're embarrassing yourself