Blacklisting of conservatives?

Paddyc

Did I say I never heard of him? No. I said I never took to him. And that was before I heard he had paedo proclivities. Jeez, get your lies straight. You're embarrassing yourself
I mentioned his pseudo apologism three months ago. You ignored it because he was an edgy alt-right hero and you’re down with edgy alt-right heroes like him and Alex (I make money from exacerbating the suffering of parents of murdered infants) Jones.

We get it, you’re edgy. Yaay for you.

Wagmore

I mentioned his pseudo apologism three months ago. You ignored it because he was an edgy alt-right hero and you’re down with edgy alt-right heroes like him and Alex (I make money from exacerbating the suffering of parents of murdered infants) Jones.

We get it, you’re edgy. Yaay for you.
We get it, you're a distorter...yay for you

amsterdemmetje

70% is your number. Not mine. The only time I would give out a number like that is if I was asked what % of info do I believe that comes from you. Ans=0%
Really ? did i make that number up and you never said 70% , you never said "you like 70% of what Alex Jones says"?

Wagmore

Really ? did i make that number up and you never said 70% , you never said "you like 70% of what Alex Jones says"?
Ah Jayzzzuzz-would you ever feck off. This is a bleedin irrelevent website. The only time I did chapter and verse was when I was writing for newspapers.... No I said 65%....no wait it was 55%...no maybe it was 75%. I said my jury was still out on Jones. It still is.

amsterdemmetje

Ah Jayzzzuzz-would you ever feck off. This is a bleedin irrelevent website. The only time I did chapter and verse was when I was writing for newspapers.... No I said 65%....no wait it was 55%...no maybe it was 75%. I said my jury was still out on Jones. It still is.
Writing for newspapers ya were in your hole .

You said that i made that number up, i didn't (another lie by you ), you said you like 70% of what Jones says. You said you like Jones and you like 70% of what he says and your jury was out ,they are your words .

This imaginary cartoon newspaper you were writing for, are any of them in circulation still ,having had you "write " pages of lies for them just like your hero Jones ?

An irrelevant website that you are on day and night telling lies and worshipng pedoes like Milo and sick scumbags like Alex Jones Jayzzzuzz is to soft a word Ted..

Emily Davison

I have been following Milos career for years, we share a hatred for modern feminism, identity politics and social justice warriors, whilst I don't agree with him when he says its ok for older men to have sexual relations with anyone under the age of consent, I do take everything he says with a large portion of salt, because he is a professional troll an agent provocateur and profits from saying things that provoke.
Where do you follow Milo, on Facebook or what? Genuine question.

Wagmore

Writing for newspapers ya were in your hole .

You said that i made that number up, i didn't (another lie by you ), you said you like 70% of what Jones says. You said you like Jones and you like 70% of what he says and your jury was out ,they are your words .

This imaginary cartoon newspaper you were writing for, are any of them in circulation still ,having had you "write " pages of lies for them just like your hero Jones ?

An irrelevant website that you are on day and night telling lies and worshipng pedoes like Milo and sick scumbags like Alex Jones Jayzzzuzz is to soft a word Ted..
Do you realise how loopy you sound. "Worship pedoes like Milo?" Any chance of a quote? What part of "Milo" and "paedo tosser" don't you understand? All semblance of credibility obliterated Amps. Once it's gone, it never comes back. Sad

Analyzer

America is still a bastion of free speech compared to the media Whoreland that prevails in this country.

Wagmore

America is still a bastion of free speech compared to the media Whoreland that prevails in this country.
So true. So lost over here. To the extent that most don't even realise they're being brainwashed on an industrial scale.

benroe

Where do you follow Milo, on Facebook or what? Genuine question.
His videos would pop up on my YouTube recommendations, I never subscribed to his channels but used to enjoy his feminist take downs. Haven't seen much of him lately, he did pop up in an Australian TV show to ask Jordan Petersen a question a couple of days ago.

[video=youtube;PKu35Gax4FI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKu35Gax4FI[/video]

amsterdemmetje

Do you realise how loopy you sound. "Worship pedoes like Milo?" Any chance of a quote? What part of "Milo" and "paedo tosser" don't you understand? All semblance of credibility obliterated Amps. Once it's gone, it never comes back. Sad
You are a liar you said i quoted the number 70%, the number which you said you like of what Jones says. I have you quoting that number but you are saying you didn't, just shows what a blatant bare faced liar you are even when caught red handed. (taken straight from the Trump book of lying) No one believes a word you say here, not one poster here defends the lying garbage you post ,especially not your dismissing your fondness for the likes of pedo Milo or the Scumbag Jones .

Wagmore

You are a liar you said i quoted the number 70%, the number which you said you like of what Jones says. I have you quoting that number but you are saying you didn't, just shows what a blatant bare faced liar you are even when caught red handed. (taken straight from the Trump book of lying) No one believes a word you say here, not one poster here defends the lying garbage you post ,especially not your dismissing your fondness for the likes of pedo Milo or the Scumbag Jones .
What part of "Milo,"' "never took to him" and "pedo tosser" don't you understand? You're starting to sound sociopathic at this stage. So putting you on a warning. Any more unsubstantiated lies and I'm going to start reporting your posts. You could start my substantiating my "fondness for pedo Milo."

Wagmore

What part of "Milo,"' "never took to him" and "pedo tosser" don't you understand? You're starting to sound sociopathic at this stage. So putting you on a warning. Any more unsubstantiated lies and I'm going to start reporting your posts. You could start my substantiating my "fondness for pedo Milo."

benroe

Jacks back!
Joe Rogan was lambasted by his audience for going too soft on Jack Dorsey the CEO of twitter when it came to censorship, in this podcast Dorsey brought his head of safety and something or other, basically censorship along and Rogan brought Tim Pool one of Dorseys harshest critics.
All the hard questions were asked and accusations of left leaning bias aired and for the most part avoided by Dorsey, the two occasions where Pool cornered Vijaya she simply said thanks for the feedback.
Dorsey still claims they have no bias but did say something interesting when Rogan asked what was most complained about subject that they had received, "Censorship and banning, now this is generalising but its mainly the left wanting more and the right wanting less".

[video=youtube;DZCBRHOg3PQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZCBRHOg3PQ[/video]