• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

Blacklisting of conservatives?

Herr Rommel

Amazing that theee quarters of a century ago you had young men storming the beeches of Europe fighting real Nazi and we now live in a world where a different viewpoint can see you labelled a Nazi.

rainmaker

Administrator

Another one bites the dust. PressForTruth YouTube channel demonitised.
It hasn't bitten anything - it has just had it's monetizing from adverts removed.

His channel intro rants that rape victims who do not keep their babies because of, & I quote him verbatim here, 'the inconvenience of rape' are 'worse than their rapists'.

Unsurprisingly I can't think of any advertisers off the top of my head who would want their brands linked with that kind of twisted belief.

rainmaker

Administrator
Amazing that theee quarters of a century ago you had young men storming the beeches of Europe fighting real Nazi and we now live in a world where a different viewpoint can see you labelled a Nazi.
Naming yourself after a general who did his best to slaughter those same young men on behalf of the Nazis & describing 6 million murdered Jews as mere 'small change' at least helps with becoming labeled a Nazi as well.

Just saying like.

Herr Rommel

Ya
Naming yourself after a general who did his best to slaughter those same young men on behalf of the Nazis & describing 6 million murdered Jews as mere 'small change' at least helps with becoming labeled a Nazi as well.

Just saying like.
True I suppose when I see your handle my first though is of the special needs chap played by Dustin Hoffman in the film.

Just saying

Wagmore

Yes, it's appalling. Anyone with half a brain can see that PressForTruth has not violated YouTube's terms and conditions. But if those nerds in Silicon Valley decide they don't like you, you're out of the game.
To call these control freak fascists "Half a brain" types is being kind---Chinese style totalitarianism and surveillance is what they're after. Zero insight into the big picture and loud with their ignorance and blindness

rainmaker

Administrator
To call these control freak fascists "Half a brain" types is being kind---Chinese style totalitarianism and surveillance is what they're after. Zero insight into the big picture and loud with their ignorance and blindness
You getting the wrong end of the stick again - who would have thunk it.

He hasn't been silenced. Advertising has been taken away from his channel before advertisers pull their content. And their content funds the site.

Who would want their brand linked to someone screeching that rape victims who do not 'keep their babies because of the inconvenience of rape' are 'worse than their rapists'?

He can still scream it - they are just not going to pay him to scream it anymore.

Wagmore

It hasn't bitten anything - it has just had it's monetizing from adverts removed.

His channel intro rants that rape victims who do not keep their babies because of, & I quote him verbatim here, 'the inconvenience of rape' are 'worse than their rapists'.

Unsurprisingly I can't think of any advertisers off the top of my head who would want their brands linked with that kind of twisted belief.
But they would want their brands linked to the Nation of Islam Facebook Page. Your argument is specious to the point of epic pathetic. You're so blinded by bias it's laughable

AyaanMyHero

Well the channel was earning 4K$ per month on advertising, so what do you make of that ?

You make it sound like the disappearance of 4K$ per month is of no consequence.

I only watched the last few videos of the channel, assuming that that is where I would find hate speech. But I did not.

I'll check out the intro. What date was it posted by the way ?

Buchaill Dana

Well the channel was earning 4K$ per month on advertising, so what do you make of that ?

You make it sound like the disappearance of 4K$ per month is of no consequence.

I only watched the last few videos of the channel, assuming that that is where I would find hate speech. But I did not.

Nobody is saying its no consequence.

The original post on the matter was false, claimed the channel was closed down.

rainmaker

Administrator
But they would want their brands linked to the Nation of Islam Facebook Page. Your argument is specious to the point of epic pathetic. You're so blinded by bias it's laughable
It depends what's being said.

Of course what you're really trying to imply, like many of the far right loons do you drip feed yourself on, is that Youtube & Facebook et al are Islamic extremist sympathisers.

You and the other alt right here completely ignore the type of vomit inducing rant I highlighted from his intro, to lie about him being silenced and censored.

Utterly moronic.

rainmaker

Administrator
You mean didn't check his content before you leapt heroically to paint him as an innocent victim of censorship bullying?

It's right there in his channel intro - as for when he posted, that is irrelevant. His channel is full of such sickening rants.

Wagmore

It depends what's being said.

Of course what you're really trying to imply, like many of the far right loons do you drip feed yourself on, is that Youtube & Facebook et al are Islamic extremist sympathisers.

You and the other alt right here completely ignore the type of vomit inducing rant I highlighted from his intro, to lie about him being silenced and censored.

Utterly moronic.
No I'm not saying they're sympathisers. What I am saying is there is bile on both sides but that Big Tech has an agenda to silence conservative voices under the guise of being anti-bile. It's a lie because they don't go after leftist bile to the same extent. Simples. As for me being alt right😳

rainmaker

Administrator
No I'm not saying they're sympathisers. What I am saying is there is bile on both sides but that Big Tech has an agenda to silence conservative voices under the guise of being anti-bile. It's a lie because they don't go after leftist bile to the same extent. Simples. As for me being alt right😳
Ok, what 'leftist bile' are you talking about specifically?

AyaanMyHero

Nobody is saying its no consequence.

The original post on the matter was false, claimed the channel was closed down.
The original post said the channel was demonetized. Was that false ? No in fact, it was true.

The first line used the phrase "another one bites the dust" but for anyone who had read past the first line, they would have understood what was meant by that.

AyaanMyHero

You mean didn't check his content before you leapt heroically to paint him as an innocent victim of censorship bullying?

It's right there in his channel intro - as for when he posted, that is irrelevant. His channel is full of such sickening rants.
I emphasise that this video has not been confirmed as the reason for PFT being demonitized. it was just chose because RainMaker found it offensive.

The PressForTruth comments comparing rape and abortion are at 7 minutes to spare everyone the time. He concludes that aborting an unborn baby is worse than committing rape. You might not agree that abortion is wrong at all. He has a reasonable view that it is wrong and furthermore, he views it as killing life. Given that premise and context, he argues, not unreasonably, that killing life is more serious than committing rape.

I see it as a difficult area but PFT has formulated a reasonable argument for his conclusion. The only argument for demonetization could be around the offense his views caused rape victims, who were pregnant and chose to abort.

A reasonable view can offend, If they offend, we demonetize those who voice the view. This is par for the course but it is really wrong.

ireallyshouldknowbetter

It looks like YouTube has nuked a load of right wing accounts in order to generate a bit of noise to offset the sound of the ridiculous whining gay Vox correspondent who thinks people who mock him should be banned.

rainmaker

Administrator
Antifa etc etc. The leftist equivalent to Paul Joseph Watson?
Well, show me what they're saying that breaks Youtube T&Cs.

I assure you, if I see antifa or anyone else calling for the intimidation of the parents of massacred infant school kids for faking their childrens deaths, or claiming rape is merely ' an inconvenience' - I will utterly condemn them and gladly see the back of them from social media.

Wagmore

Well, show me what they're saying that breaks Youtube T&Cs.

I assure you, if I see antifa or anyone else calling for the intimidation of the parents of massacred infant school kids for faking their childrens deaths, or claiming rape is merely ' an inconvenience' - I will utterly condemn them and gladly see the back of them from social media.
But you're being disingenuous. Whether it's intentional or not, only you can tell. You're talking about extremes with Jones and Antifa. The problem has evolved, as predicted, into the widespread silencing of moderate but influential conservative voices like Paul Joseph Watson. You continue to opportunisticly ignore this aspect

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies