Blaspheming the boll*cks off've mr jesus from October 2018

Lumpy Talbot

Twitter
No
I see that the state has the bit between its teeth now on getting rid of Sharia laws. The referendum on getting rid of the ridiculous blasphemy laws has been set for 1st October.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/jun/12/ireland-blasphemy-referendum

That's one in the teeth for mr jesus-big-boll*cks sure enough. Let's keep the comments legal and respectful on this one... heh...

Analyzer

This is farcical.

How many times per day do you hear people breaking the blasphemy law ?

If it was enforced, 70% of the male adult population would be in prison.

GDPR

No one blasphemes properly nowadays. I ve been into Hilary Mantels "Wolf Hall" trilogy and people go round saying things like "By the thrice besh*itten shroud of Lazarus..."

Ill see if I can get cyp on to it.

LookWhoItIs

This is farcical.

How many times per day do you hear people breaking the blasphemy law ?

If it was enforced, 70% of the male adult population would be in prison.
Maybe that is why they plan on getting rid of it :roll:

Herr Rommel

At least it will be safe to say Mohammad was a child rapist without fear.

Shilts

Hurrah!
I'm delighted to have the opportunity to see Maria Steen back on the TV to offer "balance" to the debate xxx

Burnout

Twitter
I have a life.
What party and which party member looked at this and said "this is a great idea" and could we have a costing on what it cost, has it ever been implemented?, what is the costing for getting it ready for referendum?

I mean how much did we pay for this verbal e-voting machine. Does anyone do a costing on these idiotic ideas.

Catalpast

I see that the state has the bit between its teeth now on getting rid of Sharia laws. The referendum on getting rid of the ridiculous blasphemy laws has been set for 1st October.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/jun/12/ireland-blasphemy-referendum

That's one in the teeth for mr jesus-big-boll*cks sure enough. Let's keep the comments legal and respectful on this one... heh...
Its to stop anti religious Bigots like you inciting Hate Speech against those of other beliefs

If this goes and there are not very strong Laws against it then the end result will be Pogroms

- be careful what you wish for.

Its people like you that will make me vote NO.

enuffisenuff

I love halibut!

valamhic

I fully support getting rid of this law. If we don't we will all end up in Jail for failing to genuflect to a statue of the Prophet Mohomad

Why is a refrendum needed?

Buchaill Dana

Its to stop anti religious Bigots like you inciting Hate Speech against those of other beliefs

If this goes and there are not very strong Laws against it then the end result will be Pogroms

Pogroms. :D

Norman Bates

Twitter
norman60bates

Lagertha

PBP voter

No one blasphemes properly nowadays. I ve been into Hilary Mantels "Wolf Hall" trilogy and people go round saying things like "By the thrice besh*itten shroud of Lazarus..."

Ill see if I can get cyp on to it.
You won't be doing it on Mohammad unless it's anonymous.

Sync

Pogroms. Awesome. Sometimes you go quiet for a while, and it's good for you to come back and remind people how unhinged you are.

Good move to get rid of this, correct that it shouldn't negatively impact incitement laws.

New Threads

Most Replies