Blast at Stockholm railway station: One confirmed dead

Clanrickard

The Field Marshal

Swedish police are not very bright generally speaking.

Lord Deputy

Swedish people are not very bright, period.
The sheer amount of dangerous foreign aliens that they have allowed into their country would suggest that.

Hitchcock

The sheer amount of dangerous foreign aliens that they have allowed into their country would suggest that.
Would it? Remind me, the relevance of your nonsense to the thread? Although I accept Ricky's motivation for starting it isn't clear.

Wascurito

Would it? Remind me, the relevance of your nonsense to the thread? Although I accept Ricky's motivation for starting it isn't clear.
American palaeo-conservatives seem to have fixated on Sweden as a target for abuse for reasons that aren't clear.

It's even less clear why Irish people are parroting their stuff.

Lord Deputy

American palaeo-conservatives seem to have fixated on Sweden as a target for abuse for reasons that aren't clear.

Grass stupidity deserves contempt, the swedes have shown themselves up for the idiots they are.

flavirostris

It's weird. Most Swedes I've met are highly intelligent. More so than most. But they are proof that intelligent people do the stupidest things and nearly every Swede I've ever met is infected with a disease called political correctness or marxism which makes intelligent people do stupid things.

Analyzer

The cops here are as dull as dishwater.

They meet an illegal entrant, who was due for deportation from the UK, back the Egypt.

And they tell him to apply here. That is a serious indictment against the gardai, the authorities, and the media (who demand soft touch policies).

The incident last week, was indication that we have gone too far.

The incident in Sweden is an indication that Sweden went too far, a long time ago, and is paying a price in dead bodies, on a frequent basis.

tsarbomb

"One man has died after an explosion outside an underground station in Stockholm, police said, adding they did not believe the incident was terrorism-related.

The man sustained fatal injuries after he picked up an object, a police spokesman said.

Daily newspaper Aftonbladet said it was thought to have been a hand grenade."

https://www.rte.ie/news/2018/0107/931551-stockholm-explosion-injured/

So, it wasn't terrorism? Just some chap accidentally leaving one of his grenades at a train station, is it?

Nothing to see here. Could have happened anywhere.

Lord Deputy

It's weird. Most Swedes I've met are highly intelligent. More so than most. But they are proof that intelligent people do the stupidest things and nearly every Swede I've ever met is infected with a disease called political correctness or marxism which makes intelligent people do stupid things.
They may be intelligent in some aspects of life but naïve in others.
Certain types of indoctrination may be an issue here.

The_SR

Agreed.

But I'm not convinced many of the bedwetters on here are Irish. The terminology is all wring and they tend to keep American hours.

The_SR

They may ne intelligent in some aspects of life but naïve in others.
There is something deeply unsettling about your lack of self awareness.

Analyzer

"One man has died after an explosion outside an underground station in Stockholm, police said, adding they did not believe the incident was terrorism-related.

The man sustained fatal injuries after he picked up an object, a police spokesman said.

Daily newspaper Aftonbladet said it was thought to have been a hand grenade."

https://www.rte.ie/news/2018/0107/931551-stockholm-explosion-injured/

So, it wasn't terrorism? Just some chap accidentally leaving one of his grenades at a train station, is it?

Nothing to see here. Could have happened anywhere.
If the Swedish police say that the throwing of a hand grenade in a public transport facility, is NOT a serious issue of concern, then Sweden has a police problem, as well as a terrorism problem.

flavirostris

They may be intelligent in some aspects of life but naïve in others.
Indoctrination is most definitely the problem. Imagine being indoctrinated with marxism since the age of 4 or 5. Swedes bad.. Immigrants good.. Swedes bad.. sold iron ore to Nazis.. didn't do enough to help Jews.. all peoples the same.. Somalis just the same as Swedes...

you get the picture

Wascurito

Grass stupidity deserves contempt, the swedes have shown themselves up for the idiots they are.
"Grass"

These attacks have been a feature of the Swedish criminal scene for well over a decade. Have you discovered a link between them and "dangerous foreign aliens"?

Interestedhopeful

Indoctrination is most definitely the problem. Imagine being indoctrinated with marxism since the age of 4 or 5. Swedes bad.. Immigrants good.. Swedes bad.. sold iron ore to Nazis.. didn't do enough to help Jews.. all peoples the same.. Somalis just the same as Swedes...

you get the picture
Ireland is even more exposed to this as many have chip on their shoulder already after 800 years, they don't believe they deserve an Irish nation or that there is anything unique about their own people. They don't have much re-education to do with the extent of many of the Irish elite's deep self-loathing.

Lord Deputy

There is something deeply unsettling about your lack of self awareness.
I know perfectly well what I’m about and where my loyalties lay, there’s no ambiguities whatsoever.

flavirostris

Ireland is even more exposed to this as many have chip on their shoulder already after 800 years, they don't believe they deserve an Irish nation or that there is anything unique about their own people. They don't have much re-education to do with the extent of many of the Irish elite's deep self-loathing.
It's already starting here mate. We're being told that we don't really have a separate identity or culture. Ireland is for everyone.

New Threads

Most Replies