• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

Bloody sundae cocktail in London bar

former wesleyan

Sync

I have a dream brothers and sisters, of a time when people will stop looking for things to be offended by. When every poor joke isn't greeted by Mrs Lovejoy fainting and demanding we think of the children.

I have a dream...

firefly123

We should retaliate with a Birmingham pub bomb cocktail. Just so they know we have zero sense of humour.

loaf

What a great song. It really encapsulates the frustration of a Sunday, doesn't it?

skiii

I have fond memories of a night in The Fridge drinking Brixton Riots with the brothers.

A REASON

Maybe for a limited time we should serve guinness with no head on it.

Sync

What a great song. It really encapsulates the frustration of a Sunday, doesn't it?
You wake up, you've got to read all the papers, mow the lawn, wash the car and I'm like "Raaaar Sunday bloody Sunday"

Hogsback

As a republican I must say the title alone gave me a giggle.
No harm no foul as far as I'm concerned.

Certainly classless though - I would never expect to see anything marketed as 'Warren Pint' at my old local for example.

Tea Shark

I prefer a bloody mary on a sunday mostly.