• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please us viua the Contact us link in the footer.

Bloody Sunday Killings ''UNLAWFUL''

McSlaggart

You're first post since you openly came out as a Provo supporter that I agree with.

800 years of defeat leads to terrible insular mono cultural music.
That is an assertion without any supporting evidence. If you cannot post up anything to support it then everyone can see what sort of poster you are.

Pyewacket

I guess Ireland's Premiere political website has missed the news this week.

The Dissos are broke after what they done.

death or glory

We read your posts, it oozes out of you.
Well now TBF to McSlaggart you cannot just call him a provo supporter.

It could have been any one of the "ira"s he was referring to in his retort.

For all we know it could be the New IRA that recently murdered the journalist or it could have been the Real IRA that murdered 28 innocent people in his home town.

Antóin Mac Comháin

If you notice material which you believe to be problematic, please report it using the Report function. The Report button is located at the bottom of each post.
Hi Anton

Firstly, I have no idea what abuse of your family you are talking about, I can only assume it was before I became a mod, or that you did not report it. I assure you if I had seen such abuse I would have dealt with it extremely firmly.

Finally, I have no idea where you get the bizarre and frankly deeply insulting idea that I condone or defend Bloody Sunday, but should that appear in posts from now on they will be deleted and sanctioned for lying in posts.

Regards, Rainmaker.
I reported the posts, as the above reply from your mod confirms, so you can feign innocence all you like.

Sword/Ratio/Tadhg/Antoin/Golah etc. off to a flying start.. :rolleyes:
These posters know that full well, though. I'm afraid you are you are being trolled by a number of posters who share the idea that I should not be allowed to post on this site, let alone staff it because of my nationality.
And at the same time you've absolutely no idea what I'm talking about?

"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive.."

death or glory

I reported the posts, as the above reply from your mod confirms, so you can feign innocence all you like.

And at the same time you've absolutely no idea what I'm talking about?

"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive.."
Let's face it you had 800 years practice at whining and that's the best you could do, that is pathetic.

LISTOWEL MAN

if they prosecute soldier F then they are going to have to prosecute the people who murdered Jean McConville , Brian Stack , Paul Quinn etc

bang bang

if they prosecute soldier F then they are going to have to prosecute the people who murdered Jean McConville , Brian Stack , Paul Quinn etc
Now towely, we know you're a fanboy of the bloody Sunday paratroopers, soldier F seemingly being a particular favourite. It's a strange individual to put it mildly who takes so much enjoyment in the killing of his fellow countrymen by foreign troops, but that aside why should the prosecution of F be predicated on what happens in other cases where there may be insufficient evidence to bring a prosecution.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies