Blueshirt Senator campaigning to re-join the British Commonwealth

Just Jack

Is Ireland (the twenty-six county region) about to rejoin the COMMONWEALTH? Irish politician spearheading new campaign.

Frank Feighan has reopened the debate about the merits of Ireland (26 co) rejoining the Commonwealth following Britain’s decision to leave the European Union.

The Fine Gael senator, from county Roscommon, is highlighting the economic and trade benefits of joining an organisation of 52 countries which has a population of 2.3billion.Commonwealth: Irish politician spearheading new campaign to join | World | News | Daily Express
Let's discuss this rationally.

I'd encourage all the West Brits who are currently hyperventilating with hysterical excitement to take a few deep breathes before responding.

Is this now official Blueshirt policy? It goes without saying that Labour will be backing it, but will Fianna Fail be supporting it too?

runwiththewind

Time we got these useless appointed senators out of the Seanad. Reform Group must have given him a few shillings to bring this up.

When he was a TD, he also mooted this and the good people of Roscommon kicked him to touch.

dundealing

Duplicate Account
Time we got these useless appointed senators out of the Seanad. Reform Group must have given him a few shillings to bring this up.

When he was a TD, he also mooted this and the good people of Roscommon kicked him to touch.
The good people of Roscommon had many reasons to kick Francois to touch , i doubt if this was the biggest one . The fact that he is known as a total and complete joke probably paid a bigger part.

eoghanacht

I love these threads, the west Brits fall over themselves explaining our shared history, language and culture and how we are all one big happy anglophone family.

I usually open another tab and resurrect a thread on the prospect of a UI, the same west Brit posters are to be found there explaining how the people's of the north and south are two different species.

eoghanacht

I think i asked the above question too with no reply. Im not sure the Commonwealth actually exists except as a roaming junket for politicians.
Explains the Senators grá for the opportunity.

Lúidín

Gleeful: I'm not sure the Commonwealth actually exists except as a roaming junket for politicians.
Damn. Why did you have to let the cat out of the bag? Now there'll be no stopping them.

between the bridges

No way Jose, ye mexicant splitters had yer chance, build that wall...

PC Principle

Voters had the chance and you lot blew it in spectacular fashion.

PeaceGoalie

I'd encourage all the West Brits who are currently hyperventilating with hysterical excitement to take a few deep breathes before responding.

Is this now official Blueshirt policy? It goes without saying that Labour will be backing it, but will Fianna Fail be supporting it too?
Thew Blueshorts went out of businesson 3 Septgember 1933. Isn't it a pity PIRA's Army Council didn't as well?

I love these threads, the west Brits fall over themselves explaining our shared history, language and culture and how we are all one big happy anglophone family.

I usually open another tab and resurrect a thread on the prospect of a UI, the same west Brit posters are to be found there explaining how the people's of the north and south are two different species.
Species? Really?
I see the London weanker who made up the Bob Crow micro-Brigade is back in Blighty

ticketyboo

It's always there with those lads lurking just below the surface....
Of course, the alternative view could be that unlike FF who are utterly partitionist (and don't for one second tell me that they've the slightest interest in pursuing a united Ireland) then this lad is being quite progressive and arguing that it'll reunite the country....
But...don't despair, people...it'll cost you practically NOTHING in your tax in contributing to the upkeep of the Royal family...
In addition, some twat of a Senator or a hairy nosed county councillor will invite them to use Ashford castle as the residence in chief...I've heard Buckingham is in need of a wee bit of refurbishment.

Just Jack

Thew Blueshorts went out of businesson 3 Septgember 1933.
Christ, you've got your Union Jack knickers in such a twist, basic spelling has gone out the window.

Calm down, dear.

razorblade

Whats wrong with this country, do we really have so little pride and self respect that the only way to suceed is to join the british.

The_SR

Whats wrong with this country, do we really have so little pride and self respect that the only way to suceed is to join the british.
Hold on. One senator talking balls =/= the country

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies