Bog Roll Appreciation Fred

between the bridges

Many years ago while renovating the west wing of chez btb, she that must be obeyed indoors instructed that we install wan of thon biddy things, now until recently it has remained generally unused by my goodself (unless clipping the auld toe nails).

Anyhow I digress, so desperate times require desperate measures and the operating manual has long since been lost, at the moment I am fluctuating between colonic hydrotherapy and scalding the onions off meself...

So if any more experienced operators have some tips it would greatly be appreciated...

Rural

Orange ye posh with yer biddy.

While on holliers one time there was a biddy in the bathroom, I used it to soak my canvass shoes there. it used to look like someone had jumped head first down it.

I think you may have to ask a French or German person about how to use it, the obsession with arse cleaning is strong with them.

between the bridges

Orange ye posh with yer biddy.

While on holliers one time there was a biddy in the bathroom, I used it to soak my canvass shoes there. it used to look like someone had jumped head first down it.

I think you may have to ask a French or German person about how to use it, the obsession with arse cleaning is strong with them.
Tbf it does a grand job of taking care of thon dingleberries....

Lumpy Talbot

Twitter
No
I'm just impressed that so many can view their own arse in such detail. I suppose it is the times we live in.

between the bridges

I'm just impressed that so many can view their own arse in such detail. I suppose it is the times we live in.
Ah jaysus lumpy if ye don't have a squat mirror yer missing out...

Lumpy Talbot

Twitter
No
Ah jaysus lumpy if ye don't have a squat mirror yer missing out...
No I just assumed it was some kind of distinctive genetic inheritance in the loyalist community which allowed for an unusual level of dexterity in the neck area.

between the bridges

No I just assumed it was some kind of distinctive genetic inheritance in the loyalist community which allowed for an unusual level of dexterity in the neck area.
Ah jaysus tis there nathing ye mexicants won't turn into racistism...

Lumpy Talbot

Twitter
No
Loyalism isn't a race. It is about time you people of the Tundra realised this.

between the bridges

Don't ask a cat how to use a biddy, they don't get it either.

1585327993449.png
True but at least it managed to put on the safety harness first, I'm still hanging on the sides awaiting the surge...

Popular Threads

Most Replies