BoI to shut down accounts of Ireland palestine Solidarity Campaign

mossyman

You lads would make a dead dog sick with all your whinging and crying about anti-semetism. Do ye ever give it a rest?

I'd bet a large portion of your 22,000 posts consist solely in allegations of anti-semitism :roll:
Exactly. Almost all Former Wesley boys posts involve him sniping at people and calling them anti-Semites. It wears thin after a while.

former wesleyan

Draoi

Explain Zionism for me as it's bandied about a lot is it all Jews or just some or what
Zionism
ˈzʌɪənɪz(ə)m/
noun
noun: Zionism
1. a movement for (originally) the re-establishment and (now) the development and protection of a Jewish nation in what is now Israel. It was established as a political organization in 1897 under Theodor Herzl, and was later led by Chaim Weizmann.

Christian Zionism is a belief among some Christians that the return of the Jews to the Holy Land, and the establishment of the State of Israel in 1948, is in accordance with Biblical prophecy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Zionism

Draoi

These zionazis love pretendng there's antisemitism everywhere, it's all they have left :)
They even go so far as to post anti-semitic imagery in a thread that otherwise would have had none :lol:

Fractional Reserve

Zionism
ˈzʌɪənɪz(ə)m/
noun
1. a movement for (originally) the re-establishment and (now) the development and protection of a Jewish nation in what is now Israel. It was established as a political organization in 1897 under Theodor Herzl, and was later led by Chaim Weizmann.

Christian Zionism is a belief among some Christians that the return of the Jews to the Holy Land, and the establishment of the State of Israel in 1948, is in accordance with Biblical prophecy.

So that's all Jews that live in Israel ok

Politics matters

No there isn't. Also, no one cares, the anti-semitism card is so overplayed that it doesn't work anymore.
Referring to them as "rats" is akin to how Hiter referred to them in the 30's and 40's. The Israelis are our allies FFS. You pro Hamas nuts put the people out Ireland at serious risk. I think that's the reason BOI decided not to be complicit in assisting the funding of Jihadists.

Do you have any idea what Hamas would do a Western woman who found herself in their territory?

RasherHash

Referring to them as "rats" is akin to how Hiter referred to them in the 30's and 40's. The Israelis are our allies FFS. You pro Hamas nuts put the people out Ireland at serious risk. I think that's the reason BOI decided not to be complicit in assisting the funding of Jihadists.

Do you have any idea what Hamas would do a Western woman who found herself in their territory?
So it's not the Jews who are the rats, it's the Muslims, is that what you're saying? :roll:

former wesleyan

Zionism
ˈzʌɪənɪz(ə)m/
noun

No mention of rats in there.

Draoi

The israelis are not 'our' allies - they contribute to nothing I support, and actively fight against things that I support and believe in - for example the right of the Palestinian people to remain in their land, or the brave soldiers of Hezbollah who protect us from the likes of ISIS, Al Qa'ida and israel.

I also happen to know Irish women who have been to the Gaza strip - and nothing was 'done' to them.

mossyman

Western women go there all the time working in the various aid organisations and nothing happens to them. You are mixing it up with Afghanistan.

darkhorse

I wonder how long these accounts will remain closed for when thousands of Palestinian sympathisers begin closing their BOI accounts and moving to the competition.

Risk, BOI said - well yes, a big risk, for them :)
No bank wants to be associated with this kind of loathsome hate group or its followers - whose sole motive is to destroy Israel's economy in its entirety - despite the fact that many Israeli citizens are supporters of palestine

Karloff

There are Christian Palestinians too.

To Zionists they are no better than the Muslim ones, all non Jews are the same to them.

I wish Christian Zionists would just leave the West and move to Israel to work as garbage handlers, sewer cleaners and organ donors or whatever other subservient role their ideology is suitable for. They make me sick, they have no dignity whatsoever.

former wesleyan

BDS has been declared illegal in I think eleven US states now, and most of the rest will follow suit. You've got this in Ireland and no doubt more banks will follow, and the UK, French and Canadian regimes and more are looking to stop it in any ways they can too, despite the fact that it is simply peaceful, non violent resistance to apartheid and oppression.

The thing is though whilst the Israeli regime and powerful Zionists worldwide think this is all great, it's actually only highlighting the power and control that world Zionism has, a power that used to be hidden from the masses..

Israel getting nearly $4B per year from the US while Americans starve. Zionist billionaires buying all the leading US politicians thus guaranteeing corrupt US governments that will continue waging war against the Muslim world, an ongoing war that's helping to bankrupt the country as US infrastructure rots and inequality increases. Zionist owned media trying to brainwash the public into thinking it's all necessary..

It won't last. It can't last. It will come crashing down in the US at some point in the not too distant future in my view, once the US people finally realise that their country will be fu**ed until they get money, and lobbyists out of politics.

It may take a revolution in the US, but that's likely the way things are going out there, and then Zionist power will be neutered.

former wesleyan

You think all these worldwide measures against a peaceful anti apartheid movement are happening because Zionists the world over are powerless?
Jews. Not Zionists. Jews. And worldwide, educated and responsible people know that what begins with Jews doesn't end with Jews. And according to Omar Barguti who is credited with helping to establish BDS - although that's not true as it began at Durban - has stated that the aim is the destruction of Israel. Not a two state solution or a peaceful solution of any kind.

Karloff

You think all these worldwide measures against a peaceful anti apartheid movement are happening because Zionists the world over are powerless?
My theory is that many know now but fear the reality so much they ignore it. Well, they can't run forever - it will catch up eventually. This is a racist group that wants global hegemony for itself, it's interests are not just restricted to Israel. The media and the politicians bend to the will of this ideology.

US and Canada most afflicted followed by UK and France.

Jim Car

I wonder how long these accounts will remain closed for when thousands of Palestinian sympathisers begin closing their BOI accounts and moving to the competition.

Risk, BOI said - well yes, a big risk, for them :)
If we had a proper free market you would be right but we don't so it won't make a difference. Thank the left for that.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom