Bomb squad in Rathkeale at suspect device

Mick Mac

It's either ISIS or organised crime.

Yet either way it's an infraction so I'd better not comment :)

Aindriu

FFS!
Stay safe lads.

between the bridges

Glad no wan hurt etc, sorry but can't hear those words without thinking of...

[video=youtube;sKsN5cj9ehs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKsN5cj9ehs[/video]

Morgellons

Rathkeale, Co. Limerick-I've been there once and won't be going back.

It's Mad Max territory with much better vehicles!

Gaston

Rathkeale- Such a shining light and example of the wonders of diversity.....

ellie08

It would be an awful shame if the whole of Rathkeale was destroyed. Such a beautiful place filled with the most incredible architecture :rolleyes:

amsterdemmetje

I was getting petrol in that part of the woods a while back and this "local" pulled up beside me in a big fúck off BMW SUV with English plates . I was still filling when he finished so when entering to pay and i had a quick gander at how much he put in in such a short space of time ,a fecken tenner ffs . A lot these gobshteys live from day to day depends how good the stealing and conning is for them to fill the tank up.petunia

Gaston

It would be an awful shame if the whole of Rathkeale was destroyed. Such a beautiful place filled with the most incredible architecture :rolleyes:
Indeed, t'would be awful were an American Bomber to get lost, mistake it for a terrorist training camp and drop its payload upon it.

If that happened, I'd be like Charlton Heston back in the day shouting: You maniacs! You Finally did it! Damn you! Damn you all to hell!.

We would never see their like again...

ellie08

I was getting petrol in that part of the woods a while back and this "local" pulled up beside me in a big fúck off BMW SUV with English plates . I was still filling when he finished so when entering to pay and i had a quick gander at how much he put in in such a short space of time ,a fecken tenner ffs . A lot these gobshteys live from day to day depends how good the stealing and conning is for them to fill the tank up.petunia
A lot of them are leased.

ellie08

Indeed, t'would be awful were an American Bomber to get lost, mistake it for a terrorist training camp and drop its payload upon it.

If that happened, I'd be like Charlton Heston back in the day shouting: You maniacs! You Finally did it! Damn you! Damn you all to hell!.

We would never see their like again...
It would be up there with the bombing of Dresden...

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies