Bombardier to sell NI Operation up to 3,600 Jobs Lost

Hillmanhunter1

Mickeymac

🙄
Nothing bad has ever happened because of Brexit according to Brexit supporters, and nothing ever will.

It lessens the prospect of any interest from Airbus, or any aerospace company who might be looking for a foothold within the EU, for a start.

Good luck with that, I am still awaiting an answer regarding all these US tariffs.ffs

Hillmanhunter1

Why? It's got SFA to do with the OP?
It wasn't about the OP, ya muppet, it was about your post.

Read the GFA, you might learn something

Hillmanhunter1

Good luck with that, I am still awaiting an answer regarding all these US tariffs.ffs
"Egotism is the anesthetic which nature gives us to deaden the pain of being a fool."

Mickeymac

It wasn't about the OP, ya muppet, it was about your post.

Read the GFA, you might learn something

Don't continue to make an AH of yourself, gentle reminder here of the OP....see below pal.

Hillmanhunter1

Don't continue to make an AH of yourself, gentle reminder here of the OP....see below pal.

I'm not your pal.

My post directly referenced your stupid post.

Hillmanhunter1

No, it did not address my factual statement, agree on one thing though, you ain't my pal and your attitude would suggest to me you have zilch pals or friends.
Your statement said that the British government had no mandate in any part of Ireland.

That is a falsehood.

The GFA recognises the legitimacy of whatever choice is freely exercised by a majority of the people of Northern Ireland with regard to its status, whether they prefer to continue to support the Union with Great Britain or a sovereign united Ireland.

For now the majority of the people of Northern Ireland prefer to continue to support the Union with Great Britain.

The GFA was approved by the overwhelming majority of Irish people, North and South.

Read the GFA (though I suspect I'm wasting my time - 38,000 posts suggests you have little time for reading:ROFLMAO:)

death or glory

Are you making some sort of claim in relation to Sean Quinn:?
Well it's pretty obvious he was.
Do you have a Masters in asking stupid questions?

Mickeymac

Your statement said that the British government had no mandate in any part of Ireland.

That is a falsehood.

The GFA recognises the legitimacy of whatever choice is freely exercised by a majority of the people of Northern Ireland with regard to its status, whether they prefer to continue to support the Union with Great Britain or a sovereign united Ireland.

For now the majority of the people of Northern Ireland prefer to continue to support the Union with Great Britain.

The GFA was approved by the overwhelming majority of Irish people, North and South.

Read the GFA (though I suspect I'm wasting my time - 38,000 posts suggests you have little time for reading:ROFLMAO:)

You really don’t get it... do you?

I repeat once more, the British government have no mandate from the Irish people to govern, why can’t you accept basic fact?

Hillmanhunter1

You really don’t get it... do you?

I repeat once more, the British government have no mandate from the Irish people to govern, why can’t you accept basic fact?
Because it is a falsehood, one that betrays the wishes of the people of Ireland.

You can repeat it as often as you like, repetition will not bestow legitimacy.

wombat

Sad for the people losing their livelihoods.
There is a reasonable chance that the Shorts will be bought and kept as a going concern, a lot depends on who their contracts are with. It would be ironic if Airbus decided to buy it.

McSlaggart

There is a reasonable chance that the Shorts will be bought and kept as a going concern, a lot depends on who their contracts are with. It would be ironic if Airbus decided to buy it.
I hope it does but would worry as it has had so much government given to it. I am sure parts of its manufacturing will continue but a lot of it could go.

wombat

I hope it does but would worry as it has had so much government given to it. I am sure parts of its manufacturing will continue but a lot of it could go.
The whole aircraft industry revolves around govt money either through grants or defence contracts, its one of the disputes between Boeing and Airbus, Boeing object to subsidies, Airbus counter with defence contracts.

New Threads

Most Replies