Bonnie Watch Revisited....

between the bridges

Strange our bonnie watchers missed this but here ye go...

Police have come under attack as they move in on a bonfire in the New Lodge area that is due to be lit on Thursday night.

2019-08-07_new_52380604_I1.jpg
Sinister graffiti appeared close to the bonfire on Tuesday, threatening that if the structure is removed then a nearby community centre will be targeted.

between the bridges

Keep up to date with all the bonnies in your area...

jA2SeqOQxtXld5tFYx_4ZpTuik&_nc_ht=scontent.flhr3-1.jpg

A page for all likewise republicans/nationalists to share Images & videos of past & present bonfires

McSlaggart

Sinn Féin MLA Caral Ni Chuilin last night called for the removal of the bonfire.

She said the bonfire "isn't wanted" and should be removed, and "all the criminal behaviour needs dealt with".

SDLP councillor Paul McCusker said people in the New Lodge do not want the bonfire.

"If there are threats made towards anybody, the job of police is to keep people safe, to ensure that these threats are investigated and also people are being protected, particularly buildings which are an important resource to the New Lodge, there's a family centre there," he told the BBC's Nolan Show.

between the bridges

A coulorful selection of items to be burnt...

NvHHHctxYZ79-9INJQwnYv_Zjk&_nc_ht=scontent.flhr3-1.jpg

looks like somewans garden sheds gonna get it...

Gs9T6ZHUVXVeGANI_15JW_8ko4&_nc_ht=scontent.flhr3-1.jpg

between the bridges

Thankfully the duppers are showing leadership on this issue...

DUP councillor Dale Pankhurst has voiced support for his Sinn Fein counterpart in the Oldpark ward.

In a message posted on Twitter, Cllr Pankhurst said: “Although @jjnorthbelfast and I regularly clash on a number of issues, we do so in a democratic setting. The threats made against him in the New Lodge are wrong and must be condemned.”

Golah veNekhar

:ROFLMAO:

between the bridges

Rampant feral Republican youths on the rampage...

Many of those involved in the disturbances are very young.

runwiththewind

What's so special about tonight?

Golah veNekhar

Do you support the calls for the police to stop this bonfire ?
Republican bonnies help justify Loyalist ones (in a way at least)- so a Loyalist supporting these calls would be pretty dim.

raetsel

Thankfully the duppers are showing leadership on this issue...

DUP councillor Dale Pankhurst has voiced support for his Sinn Fein counterpart in the Oldpark ward.

In a message posted on Twitter, Cllr Pankhurst said: “Although @jjnorthbelfast and I regularly clash on a number of issues, we do so in a democratic setting. The threats made against him in the New Lodge are wrong and must be condemned.”

This would be the same Dale Pankhurst a member of ever-so non-sectarian Whiterock Flute Band, the same Whiterock Flute Band who were glorifying the member of a UVF murderer a while back?
The DUP don't even try to hide their sneaking regard for murderers anymore, just as long as they were murdering Catholics.
DUP/UVF ya gotta love the hypocrisy................................

raetsel

No doubt DOG will be along any minute now ranting gibberish about the GAA, or Colum Eastwood............................ :ROFLMAO:

between the bridges

No doubt DOG will be along any minute now ranting gibberish about the GAA, or Colum Eastwood............................ :ROFLMAO:
Yer very fond of some politicians alleged links and yet ever silent on others, lets be totally honest here it's your own hypocrisy that makes you such an easy target, now run along and do a quote search in the vain hope you can persuade yerself it's not true...

between the bridges

Don't forget next weeks bonnie watch...

More than 100 tyres have been stockpiled in Londonderry's Bogside as preparations continue for a controversial bonfire.

Talks are currently under way to ensure the bonfire - which has hit the headlines in recent years after being placed in the middle of a main road and had poppy wreaths and the names of murdered police and prison officers placed on it

2019-08-08_new_52408420_I1.jpg

raetsel

Yer very fond of some politicians alleged links and yet ever silent on others, lets be totally honest here it's your own hypocrisy that makes you such an easy target, now run along and do a quote search in the vain hope you can persuade yerself it's not true...
That's a total lie.
I don't support Sinn Fein.
I abhorred IRA violence.
On the other hand the DUP say they abhor violence but time after time they were caught telling lies.
Can you kindly explain why you think it is acceptable for a DUP councillor to be a member of a band which glorifies a dead murderer, or more pertinently why you would vote for a party which would tolerate such people in its ranks?

death or glory

It's that obvious.
Ratsarse is just an arrogant sectarian bigot.
I do note he did not call these feral youths "scumbag slags" as we know that is only reserved for protestant youths.

death or glory

That's a total lie.
I don't support Sinn Fein.
I abhorred IRA violence.
On the other hand the DUP say they abhor violence but time after time they were caught telling lies.
Can you kindly explain why you think it is acceptable for a DUP councillor to be a member of a band which glorifies a dead murderer, or more pertinently why you would vote for a party which would tolerate such people in its ranks?
Says the man who blatantly lied to defend the attendance of the SDLP leader at an INLA funeral.
He even carried the coffin.
And remember you did attempt to defend Sean Kelly the Shankill bomber as not being a sectarian bomber.
See I didn't mention the Gaa glorification of Reb terrorism, duh, i wasn't to mention that, in fact forget i posted it.

raetsel

It's that obvious.
Ratsarse is just an arrogant sectarian bigot.
I do note he did not call these feral youths "scumbag slags" as we know that is only reserved for protestant youths.
They are scumbag slags DOG., just like their loyalist equivalents. Some of them are on top of the bonfire at the minute to prevent it being taken down. If I had my way I'd send the diggers in anyway. They'd soon learn a bit of manners.
I strive for the sort of balance that you are entirely incapable of, because I wasn't indoctrinated into a KKK like cult when I was growing up. We were a moderate family who didn't worship murderers. You think that sort of behaviour is normal.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies