• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

book on house of prayer fraud

rob

I am reading a book about the achill house of prayer fraud. Has anyone got a copy? i did see a thread here from 2008 witha prime time link but it is probably too old to reply to

Katayusha

There is a place near here called either house of prayer or the prayer house, also run by fraudulent nutters. I passed it one day and they had a wee old woman sitting outside at a table with a placard attached stating:

'Abortion through the back door? No!'

Quite right too, sounds barbaric.

beanie

I am reading a book about the achill house of prayer fraud. Has anyone got a copy? i did see a thread here from 2008 witha prime time link but it is probably too old to reply to
Haven't seen it, what's it about?

rob

Haven't seen it, what's it about?
expose of christina gallagher and her house of prayer on achill island. Called The Immaculate Deception by Jim Gallagher

yehbut_nobut

You're reading a book? Why is that in "current affairs?

rob

rob

No it's in the north and it might be an independent racket.
Circle of Prayer - Doon, Limerick - Irish Mystics? is the one i was referring to. I am not suggesting they are scam or on a par with Gallagher but I was at a meeting out of curiosity. They said the rosary first and then the lady stood to speak and said we will start with ba little prayer. They went on to say that on a plane trip to Russia, I think it was Russia, that the plane got into trouble and they looked out the window and saw that there were angels holding up the plane.

At the end a big bucket was passed around for donations. I passed it on without donating

Tomas Mor

Just saw an excellent programme on TV3 on Cults in Ireland. Christina Gallagher's House of Prayer featured prominently in it, and all her various posh houses. There was a hidden camera in the House of Prayer in Achill which showed Father McGinnity doing hysterics at the consdecration. Seems to be plenty of money coming Christine's way, what is wrong with people parting with their money to the likes of her. A picture on sale for 250 euros which will prevent all sorts of evil and suicide ! Very disturbing.

olli rehn

Religion was always a very good business- plenty of money to make with God and Company!

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies