• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

Book Signing Event in Dalkey

MauriceColgan

Website
www.politicalworld.org
Ivor Casey a young author will be signing his book, "Elvis in Ireland" at the Corner Note café in Dalkey tonight. 6.30-7.30. The book has had favourable reviews and thumbs up from Bono.

I already have a signed copy.

Please help make his event a success.

freewillie

You missed a lovely event and Bono wasn't there well at least up to when we left at 8pm. Met some lovely people. Reporters were there.
A great success the place was packed. The free snacks tasty.

I bought another copy of the book, signed to Mother Dolores Hart. I will send it to her.

Bono waited outside till he saw you leave, fed up listening ton your old guff

MauriceColgan

Website
www.politicalworld.org
Bono waited outside till he saw you leave, fed up listening ton your old guff
What a mean spirited comment to make on this heart-warming thread.

I remember Bono presenting Gay Byrne with a Harley Davidson motorbike. He said it was very Elvis of them. (U2) Go figure. :)

Ivor Casey seen here again with his mother, said Bono was a very nice guy. Maybe he is just misunderstood?

We arrived early before the crowd and got the best seat and handy parking. :) Had a nice chat with Ivor and his mother. Last met her some years ago at the Elvis Concert at the 02.

twokidsmanybruises

Don't mean to be snide, but the mother looks far better than the son ( take the compliment, not the insult ).