Bottoms up for Gerry Adams!

automaticforthepeople

Seems that Gerry Adams will now at last have something in common with Michael Collins. A drink is about to be named after the one time apprentice bar man from West Belfast. A US craft brewery is to honour 20 years of the Good Friday Agreement by naming a drink after its chief architect, Gerry Adams.

Adams will now be the second Irish nationalist figure to have the devils buttermilk named after him following Michael Collins, presumably Adams has the promise of a few bob off the naming rights.

Well done Gerry, the pension pot is growing by the day.

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/calls-to-boycott-us-beer-named-in-honour-of-gerry-adams-36706920.html

death or glory

IT must run in the family.
It used to be bottoms up for Liam Adams and Gerry Snr.

hollandia

Wow. You stay classy, DOG. Sexual abuse is always funny.

statsman

Seems that Gerry Adams will now at last have something in common with Michael Collins. A drink is about to be named after the one time apprentice bar man from West Belfast. A US craft brewery is to honour 20 years of the Good Friday Agreement by naming a drink after its chief architect, Gerry Adams.

Adams will now be the second Irish nationalist figure to have the devils buttermilk named after him following Michael Collins, presumably Adams has the promise of a few bob off the naming rights.

Well done Gerry, the pension pot is growing by the day.

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/calls-to-boycott-us-beer-named-in-honour-of-gerry-adams-36706920.html
I prefer my political sport not to be sponsored by drinks' companies.

former wesleyan

It's the " you've got 2 mins to drink this pint " pint.

CastleRay

Gerry Adams was the "chief architect" of the Good Friday Agreement my arse.

between the bridges

Wft has a failed mexicant politician and yank pish water got to do with NI...

runwiththewind

IT must run in the family.
It used to be bottoms up for Liam Adams and Gerry Snr.
You are a sewer rat. Using sexual abuse of children to score points. No wonder nationalist don't want anything to do with you or NI.

tokkie

Gerry Adams was the "chief architect" of the Good Friday Agreement my arse.
You're seeing the evolution of historical myth in real time. So Gerry Adams as "chief architect" soon evolves into accepted myth, which is then passed off as "fact".

Sword of Gideon

After his attempt to align himself with Rosa Parks I would have liked to see a bus seat named after him, or maybe rename the Shelling Hill Beach in his honour.

mac tíre

Weak as all fúck.....must do better....;)
He's becoming increasingly hysterical. I've noticed that with a few of our Unionist brethren/sistern on here recently.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies