Boundary Changes Dublin Bay North Missed Opportunity

nwofg1

I think a huge error has been made if we at FG are really honest with ourselves we should of gotten rid of certain estates. I am referring to the old corporation estates that cause the majority of trouble. The most fairest way would of been to cut everything at the dart line.
Having worked in many campaigns over my time, 1997, 2002, 2007, 2011, 2016 i can honestly say the worst areas to canvass were the working class areas, yes there are some purchase houses in these areas and i feel very sorry for the poor people who work hard, the people that Leo is trying to now fight for, who went out and purchased houses having wasters living next door to them for free. If you people can indulge me, Howth, Sutton, small part of Baldoyle, Bayside, My own Raheny, Clontarf and Dollymount and parts of Killester are the only places worth bothering about. people who work hard, have jobs, pay taxes.
Yes there some purchase houses in the other areas but the vast majority of other houses are paid for by our hard taxes.
Hordes of people sucking off the dole every week, spending their money on greasy takeaways, drinking cans of cheap lager, what a waste of time, and to further back up my point look at the crime statistics, violence, drugs, theft and look the fuss over the water charges all in those areas.
And now that horrible shinner Mary Lou McDonald is trying to attack Leo yesterday over these bin charges.
Here we go again, people who live in corporation estates not wanting to pay for anything. When Leo speaks about looking after the people who get up in the morning, he is talking about people like me, Self employed small business , hard working,paying my taxes, my wife hard hardworking, paying our mortague, and knowing why its important to reCycle thise layabouts and scum dont care they sit around all day sucking the dole, not wanting to pay for anything, spend all there dole on drugs, pizzas and cans of dutch gold. Yes its a huge missed opportunity.

statsman

Moron alert. Zoo.

Prester Jim

I think a huge error has been made if we at FG are really honest with ourselves we should of gotten rid of certain estates. I am referring to the old corporation estates that cause the majority of trouble. The most fairest way would of been to cut everything at the dart line.
Having worked in many campaigns over my time, 1997, 2002, 2007, 2011, 2016 i can honestly say the worst areas to canvass were the working class areas, yes there are some purchase houses in these areas and i feel very sorry for the poor people who work hard, the people that Leo is trying to now fight for, who went out and purchased houses having wasters living next door to them for free. If you people can indulge me, Howth, Sutton, small part of Baldoyle, Bayside, My own Raheny, Clontarf and Dollymount and parts of Killester are the only places worth bothering about. people who work hard, have jobs, pay taxes.
Yes there some purchase houses in the other areas but the vast majority of other houses are paid for by our hard taxes.
Hordes of people sucking off the dole every week, spending their money on greasy takeaways, drinking cans of cheap lager, what a waste of time, and to further back up my point look at the crime statistics, violence, drugs, theft and look the fuss over the water charges all in those areas.
And now that horrible shinner Mary Lou McDonald is trying to attack Leo yesterday over these bin charges.
Here we go again, people who live in corporation estates not wanting to pay for anything. When Leo speaks about looking after the people who get up in the morning, he is talking about people like me, Self employed small business , hard working,paying my taxes, my wife hard hardworking, paying our mortague, and knowing why its important to reCycle thise layabouts and scum dont care they sit around all day sucking the dole, not wanting to pay for anything, spend all there dole on drugs, pizzas and cans of dutch gold. Yes its a huge missed opportunity.
Why not try to put together a GM virus to take all the residents out? Good real estate there, tis a pity its wasted on the poor.
These guys will get you started, you can crowdfund it at the next YFG meeting.
https://www.genewiz.com/Public/Services/Gene-Synthesis/CRISPR-Construct-Synthesis?utm_source=AdWords&utm_medium=textad&utm_campaign=CRISPR_Download&gclid=CMrlofTn4tQCFaK_7QodlBAM0w

You could aim it at traits like low intelligence, tendency to entitlement and the old neanderthal genes, there might be a little FG collateral damage but it would be for the greater good.
;)

brughahaha

zoo and Ban ...obvious repeat offender troll

gijoe

zoo and Ban ...obvious repeat offender troll
Freedom of Speech means absolutely nothing to you then? I come from one of the type of areas the OP describes. However where I depart from him is where he indicates there may be a few good people in these areas but the majority are layabouts. Quite the opposite is true. 90%+ of people in council estates are perfectly fine - its the same circa 10% that give them a bad name. Typically its the same extended family intergenerationally. But I would rather challenge the OP with my experience rather than just say that he should have the right to call it as he sees it.

brughahaha

Freedom of Speech means absolutely nothing to you then? I come from one of the type of areas the OP describes. However where I depart from him is where he indicates there may be a few good people in these areas but the majority are layabouts. Quite the opposite is true. 90%+ of people in council estates are perfectly fine - its the same circa 10% that give them a bad name. Typically its the same extended family intergenerationally. But I would rather challenge the OP with my experience rather than just say that he should have the right to call it as he sees it.

Hes a Troll ..its pretty obvious ....... Hes a caricature of a FG supporter , not real ..... dont bite /feed him

statsman

Freedom of speech does not imply a right to be listened to.

Fullforward

Didn't that dead Junkie from RTE live on the "Right side of the fence" in your constituency?

Degeneration X

Get used to it. Mary Lou will be kicking Leo's worthless a$$ week in and week out for the as long as the Brown John Bruton continues to embarrass himself in the big chair.

Degeneration X

Didn't that dead Junkie from RTE live on the "Right side of the fence" in your constituency?
True but Gerry was more an FF/Haughey guy than a FG/Bruton guy like nWofg1.:)

Strange that the successful in our society want nothing to do with that party.

Longford1

How ignorant can you get.the reason fine gael never get a majority is because of self righteous and stuck up people like you. Working class dont vote fine gael because they waste the surplus on tax breaks for the rich. Instead of getting your dog whistles out and acting supremacist i suggest you should engage with those communities you write off

Degeneration X

I think this post best sums up you and your fellow like minded FG friends. You throw words around scum with ease, Did your party not tell us jobs are been created , people are getting back to work, the live Register is down.
So Mr FG how do you explain all these alleged people on the dole sitting around drinking cans?
Is it the case that yet more lies been spoken by FG, i mean the murky dealings over the Garda, Enda Kenny and his hasty departure, lies over membership, having a go at Paul Murphy and Jobstown people. I could go on but some of us have jobs.
It's just ceaseless negativity from the FG camp, I guess this is what being at the beck and call of FF and the EU does to people.

Northsideman

It's just ceaseless negativity from the FG camp, I guess this is what being at the beck and call of FF and the EU does to people.
You forgot the IFA.

New Threads

Most Replies