Boycotting Israel: a moral question. (Second Thread)

• Thread starter Deleted member 51920
  • Start date

Telstar 62

That Roger Waters displayed this at his concert in Poland of all places
is unendingly odious.....

Dame_Enda

Calls for the FAI to boycott planned friendly with Israel.

james toney

In a thoroughly-researched article, writer and academic Gavin Lewis has mapped a deliberate pro-Israel campaign to create a 'moral panic' around the issue of antisemitism. The strategy can be traced all the way back to the horrendous Israeli bombardment of Gaza in the summer of 2014.
A UN report estimated that 2,252 Palestinians were killed, around 65 per cent of them civilians. The death toll included 551 children.
There was global public revulsion at Israel's war crimes and empathy with their Palestinian victims. Support rose for the Boycott, Divestment, Sanctions movement (BDS) which campaigns 'to end international support for Israel's oppression of Palestinians and pressure Israel to comply with international law'.

Media Lens - Israel Is The Real Problem

yanshuf

In a thoroughly-researched article, writer and academic Gavin Lewis has mapped a deliberate pro-Israel campaign to create a 'moral panic' around the issue of antisemitism. The strategy can be traced all the way back to the horrendous Israeli bombardment of Gaza in the summer of 2014.
A UN report estimated that 2,252 Palestinians were killed, around 65 per cent of them civilians. The death toll included 551 children.
There was global public revulsion at Israel's war crimes and empathy with their Palestinian victims. Support rose for the Boycott, Divestment, Sanctions movement (BDS) which campaigns 'to end international support for Israel's oppression of Palestinians and pressure Israel to comply with international law'.

Since 2007 and even earlier, you - the irish leftistics - have been claiming that the BDSM is working. That it won't take long till Israel is destroyed by boycotts, divestment and sanctions.

You can find whatever excuses you want to boycott Israel, which proves you (the Irish leftistics) focus only on Israel in your sham concerns about human rights and victims of conflicts.

You are pathetic, and nothing will change that.

Now where are the links to your endless lies:

1. that I am an "international lawyer"

2. the link to Crazy Horses post where he wishes death on Israelis

and the proof that the nation bill allows segregation of communities?

former wesleyan

If Lewis is an academic, how come his only sources are Al-Jazeera, Jonathon Cook, Asa Winstanley, Max Blumenthal,Electronic Intifada etc etc ? How come his only other output I could find while Googling his name was a snide letter in the Independent about the Holocaust which included a misreading of Martin Niemöller ?

Dame_Enda

former wesleyan

Dame Vivien Duffield, a British Jewish philantropist whose mother was a heroine of the French Resistance in WW2, has said she "hates" whats going on in Israel with the National State law, and will be "more choosy" about the Israeli causes she funds.

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium.MAGAZINE-dame-vivien-duffield-a-huge-israel-donor-slams-the-nation-state-law-1.6362251
Good. She's perfectly justified. Just a note though ; she doesn't want it boycotted or wiped off the map.

PAGE61

Instead of boycotting the Eurovision ..Ireland should man up or woman up and enter a song denouncing the atrocities the Israelis are committing against innocent people , that would shake things up a bit

yanshuf

Instead of boycotting the Eurovision ..Ireland should man up or woman up and enter a song denouncing the atrocities the Israelis are committing against innocent people , that would shake things up a bit

Just boycott the Eurovision

Clanrickard

Telstar 62

Send Mary Lou to Jerusalem to represent Ireland with the emotional ballad ‘I should have stayed in FF’.:lol:

Telstar 62

Dear Columbia, now that you recognized 'Palestine', could you please
inform the 2.2 million Palestinians living IN Palestine (assuming you mean
West Bank and Gaza) that they are not and cannot be refugees
FROM Palestine?

(That is assuming you also recognize logic and consistency):cool:

james toney

If Lewis is an academic, how come his only sources are Al-Jazeera, Jonathon Cook, Asa Winstanley, Max Blumenthal,Electronic Intifada etc etc ? How come his only other output I could find while Googling his name was a snide letter in the Independent about the Holocaust which included a misreading of Martin Niemöller ?
It's the truth...something you Tuam...and the other zionist hasbarists know nothing about.
You lot make me laugh.....remind us again when you admitted posting fake videos and photos.....take all the time you want......look on the bright side.....the Chinese video trumped yours.
Only last week a holocaust survivor was called an anti-semite because he told the truth......whats it to be?

former wesleyan

It's the truth...something you Tuam...and the other zionist hasbarists know nothing about.
You lot make me laugh.....remind us again when you admitted posting fake videos and photos.....take all the time you want......look on the bright side.....the Chinese video trumped yours.
Only last week a holocaust survivor was called an anti-semite because he told the truth......whats it to be?
I see.

And by the way your Holocaust survivor has just been outed telling an audience that 9/11 was an inside job by Bush with assistance from Mossad no less.

james toney

I see.

And by the way your Holocaust survivor has just been outed telling an audience that 9/11 was an inside job by Bush with assistance from Mossad no less.
No...you don't see......He was the wrong type of jew then.
Which thread did you post those fake photos and videos?
No rush.

james toney

Israel is secretly using a U.S. Law Firm to Fight BDS Activists in Europe, North America.

yanshuf

I see.

He is a pathological liar:

He has lied about me wishing cancer on people - he posted only my response, still waiting for him to post a link to what Crazy Horse said that made me answer him like that.

He has lied about me saying I'm an international lawyer. I've never claimed that I am an international lawyer! He can't show I have, so he avoids that issue.

He claimed that the nation bill includes a paragraph that allows segregation of communities. But there is no such paragraph. That's why he's been avoiding that issue too.

His lies have been exposed one by one. He's just trolling this site, nothing more.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies