Boycotting Israel: a moral question. (Second Thread)

james toney

PAGE61

More good news for the BDS Movement.
"To sing my songs in front of segregated audiences in Israel, and contribute to the cultural whitewashing of the racist and apartheid government of that country, would be an act of unconscionable malice and disrespect,"
Waters said. "The people you intend to entertain are executing their neighbour's children, shooting them down in cold blood every day."

Pink Floyd tribute band pulls out of Israel shows | News | Al Jazeera
Yes, it is good news.

Telstar 62

More good news for the BDS Movement.
"To sing my songs in front of segregated audiences in Israel, and contribute to the cultural whitewashing of the racist and apartheid government of that country, would be an act of unconscionable malice and disrespect,"
Waters said. "The people you intend to entertain are executing their neighbour's children, shooting them down in cold blood every day."

Pink Floyd tribute band pulls out of Israel shows | News | Al Jazeera

Songs include:- 'Comfortably Dumb' and 'Dark Side of the Moron'.... :roflmao:

Telstar 62

26 US States have stringent anti-BDS laws! :tongue:

If Frances Black, Sinn Féin and Niall Collins TD have their way, Ireland could be
saying goodbye to the US multinationals, and thousands of jobs. :rolleyes2:

Telstar 62

Thank you Australia, for recognising West Jerusalem as Israel's capital!:smile:

In return, the Mossad have recognised North Canberra. :wink:

james toney

Why did Netanyahu say his Apartheid state has defeated the BDS movement?
The lies are growing every day against the successful movement.....some facts put those hasbara lies to bed.

The Truth About Israel, Boycotts, and BDS

Golah veNekhar

This is interesting:

https://forward.com/news/416030/revealed-secret-adl-memo-slammed-anti-bds-laws-as-harmful-to-jews/

Who would have known that common sense exists within the ranks of the ADL? Notice though however they were not objecting to these laws out of any universal commitment to Free Speech or anything of the sort, no but because they were "harmful to Jews" (which actually is true).

Anyway Israel is always calling on people to BDS the Islamic Republic of Iran so it really is not in a place to suggest it is Nazi like for people to advocate the same for them.

Telstar 62

This is happening in Germany. In 2018. An anti-Israel, antisemitic BDS rally.

Protesters yelling ‘Adolf Hitler’ and ‘Allahu Akbar’.

[video]https://twitter.com/i/status/1074250895523831808[/video]

Outlaw103

This is happening in Germany. In 2018. An anti-Israel, antisemitic BDS rally.

Protesters yelling ‘Adolf Hitler’ and ‘Allahu Akbar’.

[video]https://twitter.com/i/status/1074250895523831808[/video]
Its from 2014 and was after Israel murdered 1000's of innocent people including 152 children. Probably why nobody is outraged by it.

If we're expected to be indifferent about the murder of 152 children over a 3 week period we are hardly going to get exercised about a bit of name calling.

Plus, we are hardly going to get upset about a video that you and the poster claim is from 2018 and relates to BDS when it doesn't. Your lads willingness to cynically exploit and misrepresent the video for political objective kinda makes me question the sincerity of the outrage.

People who are cool with murdering children don't get to feign hurt feelings about name calling.

You really expect anyone to care if someone says something anti semitic to someone like the nasty little dog in this video: Saif Deen Bitar on Twitter: , certainly not me.

Setantawatchl

The Sinister BdS have shown themselves to be losers again. The Looney Irish left are big users of Airbnb. I'm sure Omar Bagman will be pleased.

Outlaw103

A gang of drug dealers have murdered the family in the house a few doors down and are now living there full time. I have to admit that I turned a blind eye to it because they have had a difficult childhood, also because they are incredibly aggressive any time someone suggests that a difficult childhood may not justify what they do. They have actually murdered their next door neighbours since and moved into their house too.

One of the lads in the cartel reckons that 3000 years ago a relative of his lived on the site of one of the houses but was chased away by a relative of the family they murdered. I'm not an expert on the law but I'm not sure that is a valid defence.

Anyway...

They have started selling the families possessions now and I'm afraid that if I don't buy the proceeds of their crime that I might be guilty of being Anti Semitic. Being guilty of Antisemitism is the worse offence any of us involved in this story could be guilty of so I am very keen that one of the henchmen in the cartel won't start calling me that name.

Can anyone please advise?

roc_

Can anyone please advise?
You've been advised of what is going on under the surface a million times.

Not that it makes the blindest bit of difference to you - you just want to repeat and repeat and repeat the slur that Israeli Jews are child murderers.

You care for nothing else. Neither what Hamas have to say for themselves about it:

"...[Palestinians] created a human shield of women, children, the elderly and the Jihad fighters against the Zionist bombing machine, as if they were saying to the zionist enemy, “We desire Death, as you desire Life.” (Member of Hamas and the Palestinian Legislative Council, Fathi Hamad)

“Today you [Israelis] are fighting divine soldiers, who love death for Allah like you love life, and who compete among themselves for Martyrdom like you flee from death.” (Hamas Chief of Staff Muhammad Deif)

“We love death like our enemies love life! We love Martyrdom, the way in which leaders died.” (Hamas Prime Minister Ismail Haniyeh)​

Or what leaders involved in the region for decades have to say:

"... Hamas was perfectly well aware of what would happen if they started raining rockets into Israel. They fired a thousand of them. And they have a strategy designed to force Israel to kill their own civilians so that the rest of the world will condemn them.”

They (Israel) know when Hamas attacks them that Hamas has set up a situation which politically it can’t lose, because they (Israelis) can say ‘well if I attack them back they always hide behind civilians and I’ll kill civilians, and if I don’t we’ll look like fools letting somebody shoot a thousand rockets at us and not responding.’

In the short and medium term Hamas can inflict terrible public relations damage by forcing (Israel) to kill Palestinian civilians to counter Hamas. But it’s a crass strategy that takes all of our eyes off the real objective which is a peace that gets Israel security and recognition and a peace that gets the Palestinians their state..."
(Bill Clinton)

Or, the testimony of military experts:

Or illustrative news that eventually made it out notwithstanding the best efforts of Hamas.

- Firsthand accounts attesting to the existence of underground terror headquarters, storage areas for rockets, bombs and other weapons built under densely populated civilian neighborhoods in Gaza.
- Three occasions rockets found in UNRWA schools.
- Aerial photos showing Hamas rocket launchers under mosques and at hospitals and next to UN buildings.
- Videos showing weapons (and rockets) fired from civilian homes, hotels and near foreign journalists.
- Hamas fighters illegally using ambulances to escape.
- The IDF captured a Hamas manual which actually explains the benefits of using human shields.

Palestinian activist Mudar Zahran writing about what went on in Gaza during Summer 2014 (btw a man who demonstrably has the real interests of Palestinians close to his heart - who fought extremely hard for their civil rights in Jordan at huge risk to himself). Gazans Speak Out: Hamas War Crimes

Hamas DID use schools and hospitals in Gaza Strip as 'human shields'

Finnish TV Reporter at Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital: 'It's True That Rockets Are Launched Here From the Gazan Side Into Israel' (VIDEO) | Jewish & Israel News Algemeiner.com

French Journalist Describes Interrogation at Hamas Headquarters Next to Emergency Room at Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital | Jewish & Israel News Algemeiner.com

Or evidence of attitudes in general in Gaza as a result of Hamas' rule.

Or what the Israeli Minister of defense, most responsible for the decisions of Gaza 2014 has to say.

No, Outlaw. You only care for your slur. Your modern day blood libel. - "The Israelis are evil". "Child murderers." - Yeah, we get it, Outlaw. - The mob you want to incite against the Israelis gets it too. Aren't you a great fellow.

Carry on apologising and making excuses for that Nazi mob above, again now. You are no different to them just more sanctimonious, and dishonest with yourself.

Outlaw103

Sorry, I'm not clear on your advise.

Do I need to buy the possessions that the drug cartel are selling from the house they now occupy after they murdered the family that used to live there to avoid being an anti semite?

I'm not getting into a debate about whether or not the drug cartel are not to be criticised in anyway because they had a difficult childhood and one of the henchmen in the cartel claims is great, great, great etc used to own the land 3000 years ago.

They are threatening that there will be consequences if I don't buy some of the possession of the people who they murdered when they were robbing the house. One of the hench men is calling me an anti semite because i won't buy the dead peoples stuff.

Short answer please.

No, Outlaw. You only care for your slur. Your modern day blood libel. - "The Israelis are evil". "Child murderers." - Yeah, we get it, Outlaw. - The mob you want to incite against the Israelis gets it too. Aren't you a great fellow.
Not my libel. Straight from the mouth of the young Israeli who was incredibly proud that a child was burned to death in an arson attack on a house. . I think the saying is "Out of the Mouths of babes" Saif Deen Bitar on Twitter:

Truth is an absolute defence to any allegation of libel. Just because they justify murdering children doesn't mean they are not murdering children.

Just because some thug had a difficult childhood does not mean that when they murder people we are not allowed say that they are murdering people.

Facts : In 2014 Israel killed 2100 people during an offensive on Gaza.
The U.N. says 7 in 10 Palestinians killed in Gaza were civilians. Israel disagrees. - The Washington Post

The UN says that 7 out of 10 of those were innocent civilians. That is 70% of every on killed was innocent. That was 1,470 innocent people murdered.

495 of those innocent people murdered by Israel were innocent children.

253 of those innocent people murdered by Israel were innocent women.

Is there any lower a person can go than murdering innocent women and children?

Israel at its absolute dishonest propogandist best claims it was only 52%. And you got the neck of accusing me of a blood libel when Israel admits itself it murdered 350 children, using the 52% figure they concede. Get a grip man.

That is fact. That is truth. Truth and fact are an absolute defence to an allegation of libel.

If Israel doesn't like being called out for murdering innocent people then my suggestion is they stop murdering innocent people.

If you want to me to be indifferent about innocent people being murdered then you got some neck asking me to be all upset over people calling other people names.

james toney

Outlaw103

I see Benjamin's son was kicked off Facebook for 24 hours after he called for the ethnic cleansing of Palestinians and also suggested that all Muslims should be ethnically cleansed from the world.

Nobody is allowed to object to what he says because it means you would be antisemitic.

If you say that he said what he said then you are engaging in an antisemitic blood libel.

Benjamins son can call for ethnic cleansing but if you say that he said it then you are engaging in antisemitic blood libel, even though he said it...but if you say he said it then your antisemitic, I think. Is that clear for everyone? :unsure:

When Facebook said that Benjamins son was not allowed call for the ethnic cleansing of Palestinians specifically and Muslims generally Facebook was called antisemitic. It is antisemitic to object to Israelis calling for ethnic cleansing.

These jumped up little thugs murdering people and calling for ethnic cleansing think they will intimidate people who object to their behavior by calling them anti semite.

On the plus side David Duke has come out supporting Benjamins son, he agrees that you should be allowed call for the ethnic cleansing of entire races or people. Maybe they could have a double date with his father and Victor Orban.

Benjamins son is not alone. Just watched a 30 minute video of young people in Israel all calling for mass murder and ethnic cleansing. I can't tell you that is what they were saying because that would mean I was being anticemitic. They can say it but if I tell you they said it then I am antisemitic. They can call for mass blood letting but if I tell you that they called for mass blood letting then I am engaging in an antisemitic blood libel. :unsure:

There are plenty of Israelis supporting Benjamins sons calls for ethnic cleansing of Palestinians and Muslims but I am not allowed tell you that they are because that means I would be antisemitic. They are allowed support calls for ethnic cleansing but I'm not allowed tell you that they are, I would be guilty of a blood libel.

Who do these jumped up little gangsters think they are kidding? We are at the stage where an Israeli could sh1t on your head and if you told people he just sh1t on your head you are being antisemitic.

Last edited:

Setantawatchl

Why do you repeat the mantras of the sinister BdS and pretend it's original thought.
The leader of the BdS Omar Bagman has you fools supporting his lavish lifestyle. He urges your support while he avails of the standard of living and education in Israel.
What's wrong with you?