• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

Boycotting Israel: a moral question. (Second Thread)

• Thread starter Deleted member 51920
  • Start date

brughahaha

Enter the hard Left with the usual commitment to freedom of speech.

You think being a blatant racist and refusing to refer to Palestinians by their rightful name is a free speech issue? .......you really are a prize genius arent you ?:rolleyes: And anyway , given your moral standards include enjoying, wallowing in and justifying of the Deaths of Palestinian children , I dont think we need take much notice of what you have to say on anything , you vile obnoxious and repugnant piece of human excrement

former wesleyan

You think being a blatant racist and refusing to refer to Palestinians by their rightful name is a free speech issue? .......you really are a prize genius arent you ?:rolleyes: And anyway , given your moral standards include enjoying, wallowing in and justifying of the Deaths of Palestinian children , I dont think we need take much notice of what you have to say on anything , you vile obnoxious and repugnant piece of human excrement
Get down off that fence !

former wesleyan

Together with the systemic overtaking of lands and the imposition of restrictions on freedom of movement...torture,murder and the obvious racist denial of political rights was one of the cornerstones of apartheid South Africa.
That country, too, continued to lie to the world and considered itself a democracy..just like the israeli Apartheid regime.
If life for Palestinians in Israel is so bad, how come in a poll taken for +972 Mag shows that they identify as Arab-Israeli by 46% up from 32 % in 2014 ?

former wesleyan

As soon as you put your pointy white hat and swastikas away
The problem with bigots like you is that you project your hatreds onto other people. Like if someone isn't a spittle-frothed Jew hater like yourself then in your world they must hate Palestinians. And before you start, don't even come the " anti-Zionist " shyte, it's no longer a runner.

brughahaha

The problem with bigots like you is that you project your hatreds onto other people. Like if someone isn't a spittle-frothed Jew hater like yourself then in your world they must hate Palestinians. And before you start, don't even come the " anti-Zionist " shyte, it's no longer a runner.
The only rock dwelling stinking bigot around here is you ...unlike you I havent celebrated , condoned or justified anyones death ...you on the other hand feel that young Palestinian children murdered while playing on a beach in Gaza were fair game and collateral damage

You sick disgusting putrid excuse of a human

yanshuf

Parisians sit in cafes while there are hundreds of thousands of immigrants drowning not far away from them.

So do people in Madrid.

The fact that an elected government in Gaza decided it wants war against the Jews, and that it wants to imprison two million Gazans, is not our concerns.

And when they funnel their money to health care and education, there would be a reason to talk about our cruelty.

james toney

Compulsive liars tell more lies about Apartheid israel....what's next... agreeing with anti semites and holocaust denial in the Netanyahu family?
Fake photos and videos? Nothing wrong with israeli rapists? Stone throwing should mean military detention + long prison sentences...but not for terrorist settlers? It's all good that far right extremism and racism exists in israel...so much so that the Apartheid population agrees with it?
A hundred out of 120 legislators, an absolute of absolute majorities, one that supports maintaining the current situation, which is apartheid.
With such a majority, it will be possible in the next Knesset to officially declare Israel an apartheid state.

james toney

Lol! Netanyahu asks what flavour of Apartheid do you want....just the same as he became a holocaust denier and anti semite.
What's wrong with that say the supporters of his Apartheid regime....and his fellow racists.

Lagertha

Just out of curiosity, how many of those posters who support a boycott of Israel would be in favour of imposing a ban on South African products when the South African government starts seizing white owned farm land and giving it to their cronies? I know that's a bit of a head melt for a lot of liberals, especially those who don't believe that it's possible for a black person to be racist to a white person. Just don't come shaking a begging bowl for South Africa at me when it all goes tits up and there's no food because the black lads who haven't a clue how to farm were given Whiteys land because Whitey is the wrong colour.

roc_

Big celebrations planned in the corrupt household...guess it's time to ring the Chinese and the wine take aways once again.

Wife of Israeli prime minister goes on trial for fraud
Wonderful isn't it. You must be just thrilled. I'll leave it up to individual contributors to put a list in two columns comparing the fraud alleged of the Netanyahu's, with that of Abbas, and to reflect on the likelihood of him ever being "dishonoured" for it in any shape or form.

james toney

Wonderful is right...thanks for bumping the thread.

BDS has thanked Netanyahu in a polite statement.

"Congratulations to apartheid Israel’s newest Prime Minister!
Together we will strengthen the Palestinian-led BDS movement for freedom, justice and equality"

No need for the useless hasbara trolls to reply...as the corrupt racist has said many years ago that he has single handedly defeated the BDS movement...Netanyahu would never lie..would he.

Golah veNekhar

Wonderful isn't it. You must be just thrilled. I'll leave it up to individual contributors to put a list in two columns comparing the fraud alleged of the Netanyahu's, with that of Abbas, and to reflect on the likelihood of him ever being "dishonoured" for it in any shape or form.
Abbas defends himself to his own people on the grounds that he is the one protecting indigenous Palestinian life as best as possible from the innately savage and murderous Jews while as Ra'am-Balad, Islamic Jihad in Palestine and Hamas don't understand how evil Jews and so keep provoking them. I am sure a similar logic reigns in Ta'al within the Green Line.

The Palestinian Authority is of course ridiculously corrupt, and I cannot wait for Abbas and his cronies to see justice. However the so-called Palestinian Authority is an organ essentially of the Zionist colonial State, which is why I find a lot of the Zionist attacks on it here strange. This must mean they want the full annexation of the West Bank and formalization of the ethnic cleansing going on there. "Arab Israeli" participation in this last election within the Green Line feel massively, by almost thirty per cent by most estimates.

What would you say roc personally to a young "Arab Israeli" on the verge of joining Islamic Jihad in Palestine- that Jews are innately murderous and savage and that they have massive control over all sorts of governments so that most resistance to them will be futile and he/she should just accept their lot and trust in Ta'al and Abbas to plead their case? That would be rather anti-Semitic would it not? So what would you argue? I don't think you would have any arguments in that situation.

yanshuf

I wonder why Carter never mentions he's undergone a treatment against cancer that was partly developed by Israeli scientists.

He should have given up on such a treatment and die.

It would have made his point of boycotting Israel and Israeli products more reliable.

After all - it's a moral stance!