Boys Brigade Parade Subjected To Vile Sectarian Abuse.

Levellers

So now we can see this is another fake news story by supremacists attempting to paint themselves as 'victims'.

McTell

Twitter
No
you must have been a lonely child.
Were you never part of any organisation.
Me thinks you protest too much about homophobia.

Ha ha, it looks camp to me. And the same goes for the "fianna" in their fancy berets.

death or glory

Ha ha, it looks camp to me. And the same goes for the "fianna" in their fancy berets.
What is the "fianna", honestly never heard tell of them.

Golah veNekhar

The Boys' Brigade in a main line Protestant organization for young lads which also exists in Britain, the Republic of Ireland as well as in some former UK colonies. It is NOT a Loyalist organization.

death or glory

The IRA's youth wing.
Typical silly reb comparing a decent christian organisation with that of terrorists.
Not a bit wonder we would never contemplate an United Ireland.

Levellers

The Boys' Brigade in a main line Protestant organization for young lads which also exists in Britain, the Republic of Ireland as well as in some former UK colonies. It is NOT a Loyalist organization.
Seems to have the support of all the rabid loyalists on here which undermines your line of argument.

EnglishObserver

The Boys Brigade is a straight forward Christian organisation with a remit to instill values of decency, honesty and civic mindedness in the lads under their supervision - it does extremely valuable work across many lands. Several of my relatives were members. It's a bit like the scouts. Why anyone would abuse these young lads is beyond me.

Mickeymac

The Boys Brigade is a straight forward Christian organisation with a remit to instill values of decency, honesty and civic mindedness in the lads under their supervision - it does extremely valuable work across many lands. Several of my relatives were members. It's a bit like the scouts. Why anyone would abuse these young lads is beyond me.
Most likely the same scum who would abuse the Fianna Boys.

Talk Back

Typical silly reb comparing a decent christian organisation with that of terrorists.
Not a bit wonder we would never contemplate an United Ireland.
Here fool - contemplate the new border between Ireland as a whole and Britain in the Irish Sea.

Hahahahaha

Mickeymac

The Fianna are/were the equivalent to The YCV/UYM not The Boy'sBrigade.

False equivalence from you yet again mange and I doubt very much if the YCV/UYM had much to do with the disgusting abuse and attempted murder of the little girls at Holy Rosary School.

Perhaps you could extend your knowledge of these shady murderous unionist paramilitaries and give any information as to their identity to the appropriate authorities.

Golah veNekhar

Seems to have the support of all the rabid loyalists on here which undermines your line of argument.
Oh ffs..... Boys' Brigade - Wikipedia .

The vast majority of the people involved in Boys Brigade have probably never even heard of the DUP, UVF or UDA.

Golah veNekhar

“by their friends shall ye know them

Strange how every sectarian bigot on here is in the BB corner.
Could it be possible that you are showing your own sectarian bigotry here?

I am sure that btb and DOG who defend the practice of drinking tea and consuming pig flesh- does that make drinking tea or consuming pig flesh necessarily a sign of tribalism?

death or glory

“by their friends shall ye know them

Strange how every sectarian bigot on here is in the BB corner.
Well by your own admission, the only reason you detest the boys brigade is because the PUL on this site support them.
It's a bad reflection on yourself when even Golah is calling you out on being unreasonably sectarian and bigoted.

Observer B

Primary school children as young as six years old have been subjected to sectarian abuse in West Belfast...

members of the Boys Brigade were subject to "appalling" sectarian abuse while parading in west Belfast.
FFS, apparently 1 individual was shouting and few cars blew horns.

2lazy

Well by your own admission, the only reason you detest the boys brigade is because the PUL on this site support them.
It's a bad reflection on yourself when even Golah is calling you out on being unreasonably sectarian and bigoted.
That won't include you then stater troll

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies