Boys Brigade Parade Subjected To Vile Sectarian Abuse.

mangaire2

Well that is no excuse for the abuse of children.
correct - there is no excuse for abusing children.
however, the reason that you have zero credibility on the issue is that 'your side' have been engaged is far, far more serious abuse, than the incident you refer to here
& I don't recall you ever starting a threads on them.

your problem her DOGgie is that you have a long history of hypocrisy here on P.ie,
& it continually haunts you.

Mickeymac

however, the reason that you have zero credibility on the issue is that 'your side' have been engaged is far, far more serious abuse, than the incident you refer to here

your problem her DOGgie is that you have a long history of hypocrisy here on P.ie,

Absolutely sir, he and his ilk blamed the parents of those little girls for the horrible experiences and terror they were subjected to by loyalist savages at that school.

death or glory

Well done, that was excellent whataboutyouery.

Maybe if you would condemn this incident that highlights nationalist sectarianism and bigotry instead of trying to divert attention unto decent posters like myself.

Talk Back

Maybe if you would condemn this incident that highlights nationalist sectarianism and bigotry instead of trying to divert attention unto decent posters like myself.
What's that you say??? - border between Ireland as a whole and Britain in the Irish Sea???

Hahahahahaha

mangaire2

no "whataboutery" whatsoever, DOGgie.
I reckon that just about every poster on this thread agrees with me that "there is no excuse for abusing children".
it is you who diverted attention unto an indecent poster like yourself.
you have a long history of bigotry & sectarianism here on P.ie, so your faux outrage at alleged sectarianism from the other side is not taken seriously.

Mickeymac

I reckon that just about every poster on this thread agrees with me that "there is no excuse for abusing children".
you have a long history of bigotry & sectarianism here on P.ie, so your faux outrage at alleged sectarianism from the other side is not taken seriously.

Indeed, his credibility is zilch and his hypocrisy knows absolutely no bounds whatsoever.

Talk Back

Sure they're all like that - brass neck on the lot of them.

Unionists are renowned liars cheats and thieves - how do people think they ended up in our country, and how do people think they managed to suppress real democracy in Ireland to this day without being as arrogant and ignorant as they are?

If they had a decent bone in their bodies or even an ounce of humility - they'd be down on their knees begging us Irish people for our forgiveness.

Last edited:

between the bridges

If you read the fred you will find plenty of excuses have been made...

Mickeymac

There can be no excuses for the orchestrated campaign of hate attacks by unionist adults against the little girls at Holy Cross school which gained International attention...

Neither can there be any excuse for some guy shouting obscenities at a unionist parade....end of.

mangaire2

you know Droichead, I don't need to read the thread.
I can read yourself & your little DOGgy cara like a book.
when I go the Home Page of P.ie & scroll down through the thread titles,
the threads that you & little DOGgy started stand out like a sore thumb.
the bigotry & hypocrisy literally leap off the screen !

Mickeymac

Bridget was banned from starting threads for a very long time and that ban was lifted only after the new admins took over the site.

mangaire2

Bridget was banned from starting threads for a very long time and that ban was lifted only after the new admins took over the site.
I remember some time ago, ol Bridges was going crazy - it appeared that he was starting a new thread nearly every day, & naturally the board administrators had to intervene, in the interests of the site.

I would hate if Bridges or his cara little DOGgy were banned from the site.
they do the site some service by constantly reminding us of the bigotry & sectarianism of British Loyalists & the DUP/TUV/UDA/UVF.

Mickeymac

I remember some time ago, ol Bridges was going crazy - it appeared that he was starting a new thread nearly every day, & naturally the board administrators had to intervene, in the interests of the site.

they do the site some service by constantly reminding us of the bigotry & sectarianism of British Loyalists & the DUP/TUV/UDA/UVF.

100% Mangaire, the comedy would cease somewhat but there are plenty of media outlets where you can hear or read the sectarianism and bigotry by no less than their so called political leaders and heads of their cherished Christian OO.😂😂😂

death or glory

You're some crack,
sir.

death or glory

Take of them green tinted goggles,
sonny.

Mickeymac

You omitted the OO sir, are you trying to offend Doggy and Bridget.😂

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies