• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please us viua the Contact us link in the footer.

Brand New Political Party Launch: NIPP -- The NI Progress Party

earwicker

The NIPPS? Jaysus.

factual

Its a pity they don't mention anything close to labour values. They seem too close to Alliance party.

The Owl

Even leaving out the nip bit, one is left with The PP. Doesn't bode well.

DT123

Its a pity they don't mention anything close to labour values. They seem too close to Alliance party.
Is anyone allowed to be in a party that does not espouse "labour values"?What does it matter to a SF voter what "values" another party supports?

The days of the State being able to afford to pay the public sector and the welfare sector at the expense of the private sector and the self employed are gone anyway.New ideas are required.

Galloper Thompson

NIPPles, silly.
Yeh, you could really have fun with this partys logo......ie "the NIPPs stood firm"....."a NIPP almost put my eye out"....."you could hang yer coat on that NIPP"......"that NIPP is milking this story"......"not that NIPP, the udder NIPP"...................:)

factual

Is anyone allowed to be in a party that does not espouse "labour values"?What does it matter to a SF voter what "values" another party supports?

The days of the State being able to afford to pay the public sector and the welfare sector at the expense of the private sector and the self employed are gone anyway.New ideas are required.
Well if they were to put forth a labour agenda i'd be keener on them that's all.

DT123

Well if they were to put forth a labour agenda i'd be keener on them that's all.
You've already got Labour in Britain or the Republic and SF or the SDLP in NI,how many more parties do you need?

Ren84

I would have preferred the name British Orange Order Bloc. :)

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies