• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

Brazilian Olympcis: 10 suspected terrorists arrested

GDPR

The police in Brazil have arrested 10 terrorists. This group is believed to have attempted to make contact with IS. The arrest operation spanned 9 states, with indications that the group planned to use weapons and guerrilla tactics. The Brazilian justice minister has described the cell as 'absolute amateurs' but an emergency cabinet meeting been called.

Brazil arrests 10 people for preparing 'acts of terrorism' at Olympics - Independent.ie
Brazil Olympics: Ten arrested for 'plotting 'terror' - BBC News

The Field Marshal

Between terrorists, Zika Virus,current unproven heavy doping in the athletic community ,past proven heavy doping at the Bejing & London olympics with 98 convicted so far, forced evictions of 250,000 on the olympic village site [itself located beside a drained swamp]

I think anybody going near that hellhole is certifiable.

The Olympic idea is tarnished beyond repair killed by greed, vainglory and drugs.

ShoutingIsLeadership

Between terrorists, Zika Virus,current unproven heavy doping in the athletic community ,past proven heavy doping at the Bejing & London olympics with 98 convicted so far, forced evictions of 250,000 on the olympic village site [itself located beside a drained swamp]

The Olympic idea is tarnished beyond repair killed by greed, vainglory and drugs.
Nothing glorious about those junkies' veins

storybud1

The only serious sport is the volleyball anyway, I like it, don't know why ?

Vega1447

The only serious sport is the volleyball anyway, I like it, don't know why ?
Baffling. I'll study the image to try to understand..

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies