Breaking: another lorry rams into pedestrians

Mad as Fish

Adrian_Wainer

Aye, there's never been a Christian loony in the whole history of Christianity or loonyism (new word).
There were of course numerous instances of extreme brutality perpetrated by Christians. These are historic. This might of course present serious security and ethical problems should time travel tourism become a major industry.

Fullforward

This time in Jerusalem
3 killed and many injured according to latest reports
The driver has been shot
Islamic loonies again no doubt

Lorry rams into pedestrians in Jerusalem
Will you describe as "Loonies" with a religious title added on to those who will now go and bomb the Home of the Dead driver and possibly murder his / her Family in revenge?

Billixed

Are soldiers pedestrians now?

Hopefully no civilians were harmed anyway.

Adrian_Wainer

Will you describe as "Loonies" with a religious title added on to those who will now go and bomb the Home of the Dead driver and possibly murder his / her Family in revenge?
How many Jews were murdered by the the Third Reich during WW II?

darkhorse

The drivers family will get a lifelong pension for his suicide attack and resulting murders
It is quite right that this should not be accepted and measures taken to counteract it

Fullforward

Check all my posts, I have NO interest in peoples religion it means fook all to me, I don't believe in ANY Gods. The people who died today are members of an Army, they are trained to kill in many many ways, they carry guns and have Warplanes,Bombs and Tanks.Why would they be surprised to be attacked. They are paid for what they choose to do and have no sympathy from me. End of.

Fullforward

The drivers family will get a lifelong pension for his suicide attack and resulting murders
It is quite right that this should not be accepted and measures taken to counteract it
Does that mean it is equally right for those who oppose the Israeli Army to go and slaughter the Family of dead soldiers BECAUSE that Family get a pension for their dead son / daughter?

james toney

Netanyahu blamed the Palestinians for that....some of your fellow amateur hasbarists also agreed with him.

Adrian_Wainer

Check all my posts, I have NO interest in peoples religion it means fook all to me, I don't believe in ANY Gods. The people who died today are members of an Army, they are trained to kill in many many ways, they carry guns and have Warplanes,Bombs and Tanks.Why would they be surprised to be attacked. They are paid for what they choose to do and have no sympathy from me. End of.
So you reject the concept of the nation state and believe in anarchy, correct.

darkhorse

Actually they are paid to defend Israel
Unlike Arab States, Israel has no interest in attacking neighbouring States

Fullforward

Actually they are paid to defend Israel
Unlike Arab States, Israel has no interest in attacking neighbouring States
Is it not a bit early to be drinking so heavily?

You'll have me in tears for poor old innocent Israeli soldiers now.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies