BREAKING incident - Amsterdam Train Station - car ploughs into crowd

robut

Major incident at Amsterdam central train station as 'car ploughs into crowd of people' - Irish Mirror Online

Photos and video posted online show victims being treated as they lay on the floor and ambulances and police cars at the scene

Five people were injured and the driver of the car was being interrogated by police after being arrested.

The incident happened at about 9pm local time after the car drove into an area where vehicles are not allowed and attempted to flee as they were approached by police.
EDIT: ( 3.17am Sunday )

At the time I posted this the article from the Irish mirror was an earlier version that since got updated with new detail as the event progressed. Even my quoted bit above no longer exists in the article.

The fact that this turned out to be an accident was not available at the time I posted this thread as it was a developing situation. Since then ( as you can see under the by line ) the article was last updated at 21.56, almost an hour after this post was published. THEN the full situation was available and article updated with:

Police said it appeared the driver fell ill and they do not believe it was an intentional act.
Accusations have been flying around here that I, the OP intentionally mislead here to create false alarms OR that I didnt bother reading the article before posting. I did read it, but it was BEFORE it was known this was an accident, an earlier edition of this much changed / updated article. So before making accusations, forming conclusions also LOOK AT an articles publish time and see if it has also got an UPDATED time.

Last edited:

mangaire2

Major incident at Amsterdam central train station as 'car ploughs into crowd of people' - Irish Mirror Online

MODS - Rather than a new thread per incident might it be a good idea to have a separate area in this section of the forum for possible terrorist incidents across Europe and other areas? Some will be huge events .. other minor in comparison or not terrorist related. Even having one thread for all could be too much based on incident size

Im afraid this kind of thing is going to be with us more frequently from here on .. but thats the world we now live in ..
yeah,
great idea to have an area here where loony Islamaphobic geezers like you, could be safely corralled.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mick Mac

MODS - Rather than a new thread per incident might it be a good idea to have a separate area in this section of the forum for possible terrorist incidents across Europe and other areas? Some will be huge events .. other minor in comparison or not terrorist related. Even having one thread for all could be too much based on incident size

Im afraid this kind of thing is going to be with us more frequently from here on .. but thats the world we now live in ..
Be patient. While it's something that the fascists do it also happens that it could be an accident or just a scumbag causing a mess.

On the other hand since it could be (zero evidence yet) then get ready to throw any Innocents under the bus.

Still, wait for evidence before rushing to the defence of those not killed or to attack those not guilty.

Wascurito

The Dutch language feeds on Twitter mention 8 injured and 2 seriously injured.

Hitchcock

Fullforward

Religion of peace no doubt.
Yeah..............

"Police said it appeared the driver fell ill and they do not believe the incident was intentional"

stopdoingstuff

Has anyone heard if this has had any impact on the availability or price of weed?

robut

yeah,
great idea to have an area here where loony Islamaphic geezers like you, could be safely corralled.
I am utterly chuffed by the few people here who propose to know me so well and what I am .. "loony Islamaphic geezer" and amsterdemmetje over in Essex thread saying I am fulfilling fantasys.

Spot on guys .. I am a loon Islamaphic fantasist geezer who sits on twatter all day long .. How did you know? Thanks for outing me, such a relief

As I mentioned in the Essex thread. The Manchester thread here started off while it looked like a speaker or balloons blowing, a non event for some here, dismissing it. Then the next day it took on a whole new meaning.

This could be the case for any of these events .. Thing of nothing or otherwise ..

razorblade

Yeah..............

"Police said it appeared the driver fell ill and they do not believe the incident was intentional"
Well considering most of these attacks have been perpetrated in the name of Allah one wouldnt blame someone to jump to conclusions.

Fullforward

Can the mods please arrange a special place, page, site or planet for all car crashes and anything else that gives the Racists on here a hard-on?

Fullforward

Well considering most of these attacks have been perpetrated in the name of Allah one wouldnt blame someone to jump to conclusions.
I'd say ALL of the specified attacks but this was a car crash. Work away.

Mick Mac

ruserious

Unlikely to be terror related after dark. That's when the Ramadan daily scoff-fest begins.

Hitchcock

No, one would blame bigoted clowns like you who seek to vomit your abuse with every post.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies