BREAKING incident - Amsterdam Train Station - car ploughs into crowd

Cruimh

razorblade

You shot your load in post four of this thread ya clown!
That was before i looked at the link to the article which if the op had actually read they would have known exactly what happened, instead of speculating it as a possible terrorist attack, they would have known it was a simple accident, it was the op who choose to ignore that bit in the heading, so it was a misleading op.

Happycamping

That was before i looked at the link to the article which if the op had actually read they would have known exactly what happened, instead of speculating it as a possible terrorist attack, if the op had read the article more clearly they would have known exactly what happened, instead of starting this misleading thread.
Funny how plenty others didn't jump to the conclusion you did. You just couldn't help yourself. And of course that other idiot Rommel was happy to perform cheerleading duties. You are way too eager for every incident to be terror related so you can continue to peddle your hateful agenda. Cop the feck on. (By the way, the 'it's the OP's fault I'm a bigot' line is comedy gold)

razorblade

Funny how plenty others didn't jump to the conclusion you did. You just couldn't help yourself. And of course that other idiot Rommel was happy to perform cheerleading duties. You are way too eager for every incident to be terror related so you can continue to peddle your hateful agenda. Cop the feck on. (By the way, the 'it's the OP's fault I'm a bigot' line is comedy gold)
Are you ************************************g demented who wishes for more terror attacks, but the reality they exist and the threat is real, and anyway it was the op themselves that seemed certain, despite the link to the article stating it was an accident, so clearly the op couldnt have read it or otherwise they would have already known what happened which they clearly didnt, its not my fault that the op didnt get their facts right is it.

GDPR

I was bitten by a stray cat today, when being a typical libtard snowflake I was attempting to feed it.

It was black too.

eoghanacht

Youse are all mental.

And I'm not talking about tooth paste

robut

That was before i looked at the link to the article which if the op had actually read they would have known exactly what happened, instead of speculating it as a possible terrorist attack, they would have known it was a simple accident, it was the op who choose to ignore that bit in the heading, so it was a misleading op.
I am the OP. I did not start this thread as a deliberate act to mislead.

Yes, I read the article at the time I started this thread around 9pm Saturday night.

If you look at the article under the byline it has the AUTHOR plus also the time it was published .. it says:

BYCHRIS KITCHING

20:18, 10 JUN 2017

UPDATED 21:56, 10 JUN 2017
Note it says UPDATED at 21.56. The part about "Police said it appeared the driver fell ill and they do not believe it was an intentional act." .. was not there at 20.18 or 9pm when I came across the article. The article was updated AFTER that to reflect the changing circumstance as the situation got clearer.

Note also the part I .. at the time .. quoted in the OP from the article at 9pm is no longer in the updated article or is re written.

I am not going to sit down all night monitoring changing headlines for you or anyone else. If it is of interest to you then by all means post an update here .. which was done by others.

I will update the OP now to reflect this updated info from that changing /updated version of the article..

Last edited:

GDPR

Yah fecking fool, you went for a cheap Pie vein - anything that happened anywhere there was a Mussie involved.

Eejit.

Mick Mac

If it was white christians commiting terrorist attacks across Europe, the left would be calling for war but because it's muslims they dont care, sure in the mad lefty world view, non whites are held to a lower standard and hence can't be responsible for any crimes that they commit.
If the point is that the left has decided to qualify it's response to fascism based on identity then yeah there is no evidence to prove you wrong.

Still rather than entertain that idea they have an internet war to fight.

gleeful

8 pages of discusson about a single non fatal car crash in a foreign country. Its not even a slow news day.

Catalpast

I was bitten by a stray cat today, when being a typical libtard snowflake I was attempting to feed it.

It was black too.
If it gave you any kind of puncture would go see a Doctor ASAP

- if its last victim was a Rat

- then that could be a very serious situation.....

Mick Mac

8 pages of discusson about a single non fatal car crash in a foreign country. Its not even a slow news day.
Hey, your watching the champions of democracy defend entire communities by focusing exclusively on the posts if people who jumped the gun.
The same defenders are part time and may not work at certain events that are problematic.

Most Replies

Top Bottom