• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please us viua the Contact us link in the footer.

Breaking News: Egyptian President Morsi flees presidential palace

stopdoingstuff

Good, I hope it spreads to Europe. There are quite a few leaders who deserve a lynching.

fuque

Mackers

I hope that the people of Egypt finally get a true democracy. What is the point of replacing a dictator with another?

firefly123

Maybe the next leader might have some cop on.

fuque

I hope that the people of Egypt finally get a true democracy. What is the point of replacing a dictator with another?
It says alot when an arab spring (obviously consisting of arabs), not wanting sharia law to be all powerful :rolleyes:

Andy4571

Morsi was democratically elected.

Mackers

It says alot when an arab spring (obviously consisting of arabs), not wanting sharia law to be all powerful :rolleyes:
If you really want to have a God do so. But please not in Government. :?

IvoShandor

Twitter
yes
And he would'nt be the first authoritarian ruler to be so. Let's hope his route into dictatorship has been aborted.

Mitsui2

Actually it just says what a lot of posters here have always pointed out to folks who want to demonise Muslims.

Catalpast

Egypt on a knife edge once again

For Morsi to flee like this indicates that the Army & police will not support him

In which case he is History...

pinemartin

fuque

Actually it just says what a lot of posters here have always pointed out to folks who want to demonise Muslims.
spot on. Morsi is a muslim.

Ribeye

So was a certain nasty little chap in Germany a while back,

Democracy is not a panacea!

fuque

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies