Breaking - Reports of ongoing incident in Aveley, Essex now - Machete's

robut

https://twitter.com/CaseyAdamsLOFC/status/873580501055025152

People of #aveley stay at home , Asian men walking around with Machetes, my road has been closed and they haven't been found.
#aveley update, Asian men in grey BMW driving round attacking random people with these machetes !
Search Twitter for #aveley and aveley .. Situation current.

https://twitter.com/AveleyVillage/status/873595609781088256 ( This Independent Twitter is for the people of Aveley Village. )

I'm continuing to monitor the incident in #Aveley and as soon as I have anymore information I shall let you know
BREAKING: Serious incident: Aveley Bypass closed: Police confirm it's "not Terrorism' related

Police have confirmed the incident which has closed the Aveley bypass is NOT Terrorism related - and there is no immediate danger to public.

The police helicopter is circling the area.

There's rumours on twitter of a serious hit-and-run and a gang of four men leaving the car armed with machetes.

Essex Police tweeted: "Police are at scene of Aveley incident. This is not terrorism related and there is no immediate danger to public."

Police have said they will be releasing another statement soon.

Last edited:

razorblade

All the joys of having a multicultural society Asian gangs with machetes attacking the native population.

Mick Mac

The report is is perhaps not the clearest.

Half Nelson

Machetes or slash-hooks? 'Cos if it's slash-hooks...

Man or Mouse

Sotired

define native?
There's probably many nuances to that definition.

But, how about starting with people who are not swivel-eyed, hate-filled, brain-washed, allah akbar chanting, barbaric islamic loons.

Asian. Really?

Mongolians?

Half Nelson

Happycamping

There's probably many nuances to that definition.

But, how about starting with people who are not swivel-eyed, hate-filled, brain-washed, allah akbar chanting, barbaric islamic loons.

Asian. Really?

Mongolians?
Try again

Felixness

4 Asian men with machetes fleeing the scene of a serious accident, the area is sealed off, the Police have no further information on who the men are, what they are doing, where they are or why they have machetes, but despite that they issue a statement that the incident is not terror related or a risk to the public....

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies