• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

Breaking: Roy Keane Walks Out On Team At Euros

Carlos Danger

Website
www.youtube.com
Saipan all over again....

Roy Keane Walks out of Ireland Euros Camp

Ireland manager Martin O’Neill is disappointed, but not surprised to have lost Keane.

"Roy is Roy,” he told Soccer on Sunday. “It was always likely to end this way. Do I wish he hadn’t walked out? Yes."

Carlos Danger

Website
www.youtube.com
He is an absolute plonker. He can't take pressure. Not manager material.
Be interesting to see how this effects the team. He's obviously had a go at McGeady.

O

Oscurito

Relax. He's from Cork. He's just gone to look for some Leeside fare like Beamish and drisheen.

slippy wicket

Very good. :lol:

truthisfree

Did I read this correctly? he took a hacksaw to the goalposts and set the bibs alight with petrol...

“I went out at 3 am this morning with a hacksaw and had the goalposts down in 45 minutes flat. Shoddy craftsmanship. A bit of petrol, and the bibs went up like a bonfire too. Not even flame-retardant. Now we’ve no goalposts and no gear"
:shock:

Do I wish he hadn’t sliced all of our footballs in two, and cut the nipples out of every match-day jersey?
Has to be a spoof :D

Last edited:

Carlos Danger

Website
www.youtube.com
Did I read this correctly? he took a hacksaw to the goalposts and set the bibs alight with petrol...

:shock:

Has to be a spoof :D
The hacksaw to the posts thing is literally a Father Ted bit. petunia

Carlos Danger

Website
www.youtube.com
God I nearly had aheart attack when I saw the thread title! Glad I took the time to read the article before dashing out to tell all & sundry, phew ☺
Relevant username you have there. :)

Gaston

:lol:

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies