Breaking : Several dead in copter crash in Mourne Mountains

L'Chaim

That's dreadful news. I haven't been in Ireland for the last three months, but I know some helicopter pilots. Does anyone know where the helicopter was flying from/to?

Aindriu

Terrible news. My thoughts go to the relatives.

LeDroit

Stage 1

Malbekh

Four now feared dead according to the Telegraph...

Link

Chartered helicopter flights in the region are a relatively common sight, with golfing groups and wedding parties known to have used them in the past. There was no immediate confirmation of the nature of the tragic flight.

wombat

That's dreadful news. I haven't been in Ireland for the last three months, but I know some helicopter pilots. Does anyone know where the helicopter was flying from/to?
According to RTE, it was a 6 seater flying from Fermanagh

Tomas Mor

It flew from Fermanagh to Leitrim Lodge in Mourne Mts, which may be near Rostrevor.

captainwillard

It flew from Fermanagh to Leitrim Lodge in Mourne Mts, which may be near Rostrevor.
Oh dear...this is definitely stage 1 or stage 2. Posters seeking proximity to the victims and some form of commiserations by proxy. Presumably your proximity to the crash affords you more sympathy.

DCon

Any idea who was in the helicopter?

Can't be many helicopters up Fermanagh way

Tomas Mor

Oh dear...this is definitely stage 1 or stage 2. Posters seeking proximity to the victims and some form of commiserations by proxy. Presumably your proximity to the crash affords you more sympathy.
You should take you tablet amac,and go to bed.

delaad

We'll mourn you too, pet.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies