Breaking: Terror strikes Germany again. Explosion in the town of Ansbach

olli rehn

Wow. Guy has an opinion on terror attacks and those who dominate them and is accused of 'hatred' by yourself.
He is like Joseph Goebbels. Pumping out non stop horror news about criminal refugees for months. He tries to stir up hatred against refugees and moslems in general.It is just like Goebbels against the Jews.

dbreen

BBC: No clear motive. It is unclear whether he was trying to commit suicide or blow people up.
maybe a little from column A...
No reason to assume that his faith's provision of a route to martyrdom and absolution to his sins for an already troubled man affected his decision to go through with this.

Schmetterling

He is like Joseph Goebbels. Pumping out non stop horror news about criminal refugees for months. He tries to stir up hatred against refugees and moslems in general.It is just like Goebbels against the Jews.
I reckon the guys with the bombs, suicide vests, knives and guns are stirring up the hatred - without these he'd have no stories to post.

sport02

A few days ago, an Afghan asylum seeker went on the rampage in Germany on a train, seriously wounding four. Below was the response from one poster on that thread.

little wonder that more children (for that's what this fella was when he left home alone) aren't doing this sh1t
I replied at the time that poster SIL made an excellent argument to put a halt to Mama Merkel's mass asylum immigration crusade.
And after tonight, I believe my point is even more valid.
We don't know who we're letting in, Merkel threw out a blanket invitation to all in sundry. She is turning out to be a very dangerous woman.

picador

BBC: No clear motive. It is unclear whether he was trying to commit suicide or blow people up.
maybe a little from column A...
This would never have happened if those nasty racists had allowed the poor man into the music-festival.

cunnyfunt

Pegida's numbers will surely rocket now.

olli rehn

This would never have happened if those nasty racists had allowed the poor man into the music-festival.
It probably would have never happened if colonial powers would not have messed around in the ME !

picador

Key word: news

Merkel's reckless actions have endangered the security of her own people. Do you seriously dispute this?

Kershaw

Posting the news isn't a crime, yet.
If it's horrific, that's not my fault.
Your Reductio ad Hitlerum is nonsense.

D

Deleted member 42179

yet another mentally ill man on anti depressants attempting
to commit a multiple killing with a suicide on top.

Why is nobody exploring this obvious link between all these killers
and instead focussing on the superficial declarations of ISIS alignment
from what seem to be some medicated and troubled but not very religious individuals?

I guess it's bad for the hugely profitable pharma business!
And after all they do do a sh1tload of advertising in the media. :roll:

sport02

The real fuxckers are in Washington and London. Merkel is just cleaning up after them.
I do take your point to a certain degree and understand where you're coming from but Merkel's policy on asylum seekers is now comprehensively a failure. She needs to exit the stage.

olli rehn

Key word: news

Merkel's reckless actions have endangered the security of her own people. Do you seriously dispute this?
Colonial wars by Washington and London are the causes of this stream of refugees. Merkel took those people in- because many other states choose to be selfish and close their doors on people in need.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies