• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

Breaking The Silence - Israel's Terror Exposed

LongLiberal

I was reminded of an organisation I heard of a while ago, while commenting on a different thread here.

Its made up of a group of former Israeli Combatants who aim to;

" expose the Israeli public to the reality of everyday life in the Occupied Territories. We endeavor to stimulate public debate about the price paid for a reality in which young soldiers face a civilian population on a daily basis, and are engaged in the control of that population’s everyday life. "

It was founded in 2004 and to date has collected more than 700 testimonials from soldiers and former soldiers of the IDF

" Cases of abuse towards Palestinians, looting, and destruction of property have been the norm for years, but are still explained as extreme and unique cases. Our testimonies portray a different, and much grimmer picture in which deterioration of moral standards finds expression in the character of orders and the rules of engagement, and are justified in the name of Israel's security "

With the continual denial of both Israeli and US "diplomats" (a loosely used term), of any wrongdoing of the IDF, maybe its movements like this could eventually bring about some truth and ultimately an end to the violence in the region.

http://www.breakingthesilence.org.il/

neiphin

your going to get your ass kicked by the yid apologists

Hewson

There are some good organisations in Israel opposed to the right wing, repressive and discriminatory policies of expansionism and dehumanisation of Israel's nearest neighbours. They don't get heard over the noise made by the loons inside the Jewish state, but it's still good to know that they're active.

RobertW

Ever wonder why the Israelis always remind us of the holocaust?

They use the murder of 6 million Jews as a smokescreen for their own genocidal murder of others.

james toney

True,prepare for the slipshod P.ie versions of Mark Regev to appear,frothing at the mouth!

Aristodemus

I suppose it would be too easy to accuse you of being anti-semitic. That said, I bet you deny it.

eskrimador

[video=youtube;TalSWchIiZs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TalSWchIiZs[/video]

The tricks they play

seth lord

Ever wonder why the Israelis always remind us of the holocaust?

They use the murder of 6 million Jews as a smokescreen for their own genocidal murder of others.
You are correct; they have been beating the holocaust drum for too long now. The people of Europe should realise that they are not responsible for what happened to Jews many years ago. It’s disgusting how Israel uses this ancient history as an excuse for the butchery of innocent Palestinian children.

neiphin

I suppose it would be too easy to accuse you of being anti-semitic. That said, I bet you deny it.
tread aint about me , sorry to dissapoint

LongLiberal

I suppose it would be too easy to accuse you of being ultra-zionist. That said, I bet you deny it.

corporal punishment

Is it possible to oppose right wing repressionist israeli's without being anti-Semitic. I think it is.

TheMushyStuff

People are sick of the violence on both sides. I am glad that sensible people talk about such things,
And it is only these people who can bring peace to the Israel-Palestine conflict.

eskrimador

former wesleyan

Lets forget that 133 miles or 214 Kilometers up the road men women and children are being butchered on an industrial scale and let's have a Jew bashing thread instead. And a bit of who gives a ************************ about the Holocaust thrown in for good measure.

Travel Distance between Tel Aviv, Israel & Damascus, Syria - Find out how far it is from Tel Aviv to Damascus
Approximate distance as the crow flies in miles from Tel Aviv Israel to Damascus Syria is 133 miles or 214 Kilometers

LongLiberal

Lets forget that 133 miles or 214 Kilometers up the road men women and children are being butchered on an industrial scale and let's have a Jew bashing thread instead. And a bit of who gives a ************************ about the Holocaust thrown in for good measure.

Travel Distance between Tel Aviv, Israel & Damascus, Syria - Find out how far it is from Tel Aviv to Damascus

This thread is about the testimonials of some 700 Israeli soldiers (ALL JEWISH) and the barbaric circumstances they are trying to bring an end to in Palestine.

If you want to discuss the situation in Syria, start a thread on it.

former wesleyan

This thread is about the testimonials of some 700 Israeli soldiers (ALL JEWISH) and the barbaric circumstances they are trying to bring an end to in Palestine.

If you want to discuss the situation in Syria, start a thread on it.
Your humanity is touching.

conservative green

The intemperate and fanatical interest in the topic of Israel is so out of proportion to the events that actually have or are transpiring vis-a-vis Israel and the section of Israel called 'Palestine' that there is something else going on here, probably old-fashioned anti-semitism.

The Jews have been scapegoated in the past at times of financial crisis and it looks like it's happening again.

conservative green

You are correct; they have been beating the holocaust drum for too long now. The people of Europe should realise that they are not responsible for what happened to Jews many years ago. It’s disgusting how Israel uses this ancient history as an excuse for the butchery of innocent Palestinian children.
It's because of people like you that it is necessary for an organisation such as Mossad to exist.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies