Breaking: UK to Invoke Article 50 early 2017 and 'Hard Brexit' on the cards

Erudite Caveman

The U.K. may well split up and if it does so what then ?? You are spot on in that there may well be bad implications for this island. I work in the dairying sector so you can well say I am cutting of my nose etc... However the EU is now a dangerous institution that is now about saving a flawed currency and that policy is having really devastating effects .

Brexit won't be great for anyone in the short term but unless the EU utterly changes course then I want out .
You want out because you don't like the idea of the EU and you are a fist-shaker. This is a Brexit thread, so best shake your fist elsewhere.

Mad as Fish

The U.K. may well split up and if it does so what then ?? You are spot on in that there may well be bad implications for this island. I work in the dairying sector so you can well say I am cutting of my nose etc... However the EU is now a dangerous institution that is now about saving a flawed currency and that policy is having really devastating effects .

Brexit won't be great for anyone in the short term but unless the EU utterly changes course then I want out .
Oh it's changing alright -

A core group of European Union founding countries is to risk the fury of Visegrád member states as it forces the resurrection of a two-speed Europe back on to the Brussels agenda six decades after the treaty of Rome.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/feb/14/plans-for-two-speed-eu-risk-split-with-peripheral-members

Trainwreck

You want out because you don't like the idea of the EU and you are a fist-shaker. This is a Brexit thread, so best shake your fist elsewhere.
Yeah!!!

This is thread for people who do like the idea of the EU and want to shake their fists.

So get lost!

Strawberry

Nicola Sturgeon has just announced she's bringing legislation before the Scottish parliament next week for a second independence referendum to be held in the autumn.

Betson

Nicola Sturgeon has just announced she's bringing legislation before the Scottish parliament next week for a second independence referendum to be held in the autumn.
Fair play to her , what are the chances getting one and of the yes side winning , and if they do hold one and it is no again is that her finished?

statsman

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies