Breed like Rabbits and reverse population decline, Poles urged - should we do the same here?

Catalpast

Breed like rabbits and reverse population decline Poles urged

The Polish population is falling off a cliff and it has one of the lowest reproductive rates in Europe

But now the Polish Government is urging young people to breed like rabbits to help reverse the decline:

The Polish government is encouraging citizens to go forth and multiply – like rabbits.
The health ministry of Poland, which has one of the lowest birth rates in Europe, has put out a short video praising rabbits for producing a lot of offspring.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/nov/09/breed-like-rabbits-and-reverse-population-decline-poles-urged

We are barely replacing our own population as it is - IIRC just a 1% increase in the last 5 years

We need to encourage more young couples to get married and popping out sprogs to grow our population Once Again....

eoghanacht

Instalment IV in the continuing saga of oppressed whitey from the Priest licker.

Accidental sock

Not the worst chat-up line I've heard.

eoghanacht

Not the worst chat-up line I've heard.
Any Irish in ye?

Ahuh, huh d'ye want some....

Purely for the preservation of the white race mind you *clicks heels*.

blokesbloke

I am not so sure there are that many Black people in Poland!

- and if there were

- they would not be Black for long
:shock: What does this mean?

Do they forcibly bleach them or something?

blokesbloke

Loads of Poles are having kids, but they aren't doing it in Poland!

They need to find a way to encourage more Polish people to remain in Poland as it's the younger ones who are leaving and then settling down and setting up families here.

Perhaps they could give them some sort of incentive to return?

Catalpast

They need to find a way to encourage more Polish people to remain in Poland as it's the younger ones who are leaving and then settling down and setting up families here.

Good Idea!:D

Supra

In the best interests of Poland ban the Polish from Ireland.

The_SR

You need to be ethnically polish and married to get this grant. No wonder catty likes it.

The_SR

The problem is their best and brightest tend to be the ones to leave. And while PiS continue with this illiberal democracy mess they aren't returning.

Spanner Island

Yeah... 7 billion+ and rising relentlessly...

That's exactly what planet Earth needs... more people... :roll:

paulp

We need international group of nationalists to work together to stop globalism

Clanrickard

Breed like rabbits and reverse population decline Poles urged

The Polish population is falling off a cliff and it has one of the lowest reproductive rates in Europe

But now the Polish Government is urging young people to breed like rabbits to help reverse the decline:

The Polish government is encouraging citizens to go forth and multiply – like rabbits.
The health ministry of Poland, which has one of the lowest birth rates in Europe, has put out a short video praising rabbits for producing a lot of offspring.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/nov/09/breed-like-rabbits-and-reverse-population-decline-poles-urged

We are barely replacing our own population as it is - IIRC just a 1% increase in the last 5 years

We need to encourage more young couples to get married and popping out sprogs to grow our population Once Again....
Nothing stopping you getting the leg over. Off you go. And yes I think we should have more children.

blokesbloke

Nothing stopping you getting the leg over. Off you go. And yes I think we should have more children.
Well I would but according to the gay father/murderer thread I'm constitutionally unsuitable as I'd see them as a handbag accessory or something.

So you'll have to have a few extra to make up for my quota. How many have you had already?

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies