Breed like Rabbits and reverse population decline, Poles urged - should we do the same here?

The Field Marshal

If a man has not had a vasectomy by 35 he is a complete and total AH and he deserves all the sh*it comin' his way.
To sterilise oneself for contraceptive reasons is a mortal sin according to Roman Catholic teaching .
Therefore those who do it who die urepentant will suffer the flames of hell.

It's clear you are not a Roman Catholic and that explains the retarded nature of your post.

Windowshopper

If I were married I am sure my wife and I would have a lot of children in order to arrest panic attacks of right wing Catholic nationalists to otherwise would be selfish.

Windowshopper

Joking aside this is another example of conservatives seeing women as just wombs to advance some abstract national and/or religous concept.

DexterGreen22

Whites only need apply!
Yes, pretty much. Whites should resist becoming a minority in Europe.

The Chinese, quite rightly, wouldn't want to see China become majority Indian. The Indians would never accept India being 51% sub-Saharan African.

The Japanese, quite rightly again, want Japan to remain Japanese. They'd think the idea of me moving to Japan with a European wife and having children there who I then describe as Japanese absolutely ridiculous and I certainly wouldn't hold it against them.

Europe is our home and we won't be replaced despite the best efforts or fifth columnists and naive (so,so naive) sjw's.

Last edited:

Half Nelson

Joking aside this is another example of conservatives seeing women as just wombs to advance some abstract national and/or religous concept.
You were saying ..
· Outlining the specific conditions under which surrogacy in Ireland will be permitted, including a requirement for all surrogacy agreements to be pre-authorised by the AHR Regulatory Authority. The Scheme also sets out a court-based mechanism through which the parentage of a child may be transferred from the surrogate (and her husband, if applicable) to the intending parent(s).
https://merrionstreet.ie/en/News-Room/Releases/Government_approves_the_drafting_of_the_Assisted_Human_Reproduction_Bill.html

Half Nelson

Castration is totally unnatural and against Natural Law

It should be banned IMO
Oh, I dunno. Any man who wants to castrate himself and risk years of chronic pain should be stopped from passing on the stupid gene.

It's a win-win.

Voluntary

I think a fundamental problem was that the Social welfare benefits in other EU countries are higher in Ireland. That's not a criticism of Eastern European people, most of them are hard workers who provide for themselves and their families. All Social Welfare benefits should only be paid to workers from other EU countries at the same rate as they'd receive in their home countries. Child Benefit being a prime example of that and as for the craic of paying EU workers Child Benefit for kids who don't even live in this country, well that's just insane. Oh, and about the bleaching, I know it was a joke, but apparently bleaching is something that's quite popular in black society,it sounds appalling though, especially since so many black women have fantastic skin.
Child Benefit in Poland is 120 EUR per month since recently. But only from a second child. It was introduced to awake rabbits in people. It worked, but not as good as predicted (by the government), birth rates increased slightly. The side effect is that many women left employment. When benefits levels get close to a minimum wage then people start calculating and make their own career decisions based on that.

Voluntary

One reason they are here and one reason only , easier money than in Poland .
Make it better in Poland and they would be there
Money is surely number one, but there are other important reasons. Respectful working environment, tolerant society, kind people, liberal government and policies. Poland is now being ruled by nationalists and religious zealot, and many people just can't accept that.

popular1

Money is surely number one, but there are other important reasons. Respectful working environment, tolerant society, kind people, liberal government and policies. Poland is now being ruled by nationalists and religious zealot, and many people just can't accept that.
Its money number one and benefits,
they have been here since before the current government

toughbutfair

We need to increase the birth rate, especially among people who work . The government should reduce substantially child allowance and introduce free nurseries for working people to place their children in. It should be paid for out of tax and if we end up paying more it should be seen as a pension pre payment.

Niall996

Europe is our home and we won't be replaced despite the best efforts or fifth columnists and naive (so,so naive) sjw's.
Who is 'our' in 'our home?' It looks to me like many Irish people don't want anything to do with Europe or feel any connection with it. Look at Brexit. One could argue there is no European 'home' and that the typical Irish person purely from a language perspective has far more in common with English speakers from the other side of the planet or sub-saharan Africa than they do with people an hours flight away.

DexterGreen22

Who is 'our' in 'our home?' It looks to me like many Irish people don't want anything to do with Europe or feel any connection with it. Look at Brexit. One could argue there is no European 'home' and that the typical Irish person purely from a language perspective has far more in common with English speakers from the other side of the planet or sub-saharan Africa than they do with people an hours flight away.
I voted to leave the EU and I'm not any less European because of it. I think that most people tend to self-segregate given the opportunity and that whites becoming a minority in Europe would be fatal.

The average Irishman does have more in common with the average Australian, German or Pole than the average China man. The average Chinese person has more in common with the average overseas Chinese in Dublin than he does with a white European.

Every other race promotes its group interests (I don't mean that as a criticism) but Europeans are shy about doing so.

ellie08

ionsniffer

We need to increase the birth rate, especially among people who work . The government should reduce substantially child allowance and introduce free nurseries for working people to place their children in. It should be paid for out of tax and if we end up paying more it should be seen as a pension pre payment.
refugees are being brought into Ireland and the EU to increase the population already.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies