• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

Brendan O'Connor's Cutting Edge

Breanainn

Certainly a more informal style of political discussion than either Tonight or Claire Byrne Live - the arrangement of the chairs at cardinal points is rather odd, but the "pub talk" format seems to be working in the early stages.

Polybius

Surprise surprise there is a massive liberal PC bias on this. Trump is evil, women have it so much tougher than men, mass immigration is good, refugees should all be allowed in, asylum seekers are treated dreadfully etc.

Last edited:

Henry94.

The same old opinions from the same old people at our expense.

darkhorse

Whats the point of having a live audience watching 4 mini celebs having a 1 minute chat about dozens of different topics in the same show? And whats the point of anyone watching it on tv?
Pointless show....

Boy M5

I am certain there's a gag about Ballsy, cutting edges & the "cut" of his wrinkly face

irish_bob

Whats the point of having a live audience watching 4 mini celebs having a 1 minute chat about dozens of different topics in the same show? And whats the point of anyone watching it on tv?
Pointless show....
its a clear copy of the weekly one hour sky news show with former footballer graham le seaux as one of the panelists , four people discuss the weekly events

Polybius

If I wanted to listen to four uninformed people talking sh1te then I'd go down my local.

Utopian Hermit Monk

I endured about 15 minutes.

Thought it was dreadful!

freewillie

If I wanted to listen to four uninformed people talking sh1te then I'd go down my local.
Who are the three others that would be with you?

carlovian

This is the worst thing ive seen in my life...norah carey hasnt stopped talking for a half hour
..what is new or cutting edge about this. ..plus they have stopped talking about current affairs and are discussing their drinking habits.....can we not just pay oconnor not to make programmes ?

Boy M5

its a clear copy of the weekly one hour sky news show with former footballer graham le seaux as one of the panelists , four people discuss the weekly events
You missed the "news" from Sky "News"

freewillie

I thought an audience was there to laugh at Pat Shorts "jokes" so that he wouldn't have to

Hibee

Wasn't le saux the chap robbie fowler turned his ass to coz le saux read the guardian ( or was a "guardian reader" if you prefer).

carlovian

Norah now discussing her sat navs...
Its cutting edge all right

Polybius

It's a bit ironic to hear Norah Casey constantly putting down men considering she looks like one.

TakeitAll

Pointless show....
It is awful stuff alright. I thought it was meant to be like have I got news for you but instead was like something thrown together without little thought. Can see this being axed soon enough. Not what Brendan O'Connor needed after his show was axed to make room for talentless ray D'Arcy.

Clanrickard

Accidental sock

Didnt see it but my wife told me it was total crap
She's a keeper...

You can tell from her massive goalie gloves * gets coat*

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies