• Before posting anything about COVID-19, READ THIS FIRST! COVID-19 and Misinformation (UPDATED)
    Misinformation and/or conspiracy theories about this topic, even if intended as humor, will not be tolerated!

Dame_Enda

You can watch the full NI committee questions to Brandon Lewis here. Interestingly when asked if he thought the EU was negotiating in good faith he said yes. That would seem to undermine BJs claims it was threatening blockades and an "extreme interpretation" of the NI Protocol.

NMunsterman

You can watch the full NI committee questions to Brandon Lewis here. Interestingly when asked if he thought the EU was negotiating in good faith he said yes. That would seem to undermine BJs claims it was threatening blockades and an "extreme interpretation" of the NI Protocol.

Yep.
This British Govt. is a complete shambles, contradicting each other almost every day.

It's back to 2109 again with the Tory party members fighting among themselves as they argue endlessly with the inherent contradictions of the
Brexit FUBAR, whilst blaming all and sundry.

EnglishObserver

Lmfao ... the only anti-Irish sentiment in these countries was from WASPS & Orangies who had made it there before them...

You’re pretty shit at this arent you 😂
I may be pretty shit at it, but I am still able to recognise the obvious fact that the States were majority WASP at one point - it was a UK colony after all.

Touched a nerve did I?

Have you changed your name to fit in Paddy?

InsideImDancing

quite possible that that article, which I'm certain I will at least have seen, informed my decision to vote for Brexit. Didn't think that would be the first time I've ever voted with a majority but it is the first time I've ended up on the 'winning' side, which is so weird my brother even rang home as he knows I'm pro-European, as he thought that the Ma had mis-heard how I voted :)

I did explain to him that normally I would vote pro-Europe quite reliably but definitely I recall thinking it through on the night walking up to the polling station and not being able to come to any other conclusion that a vote for Brexit would accelerate Irish reunification because it would raise a load of issues against the GFA and it did.

I didn't think to be honest it would fire up the SNP and the Scottish debate as much as it has but that's just jam (still, for tea) :)
I got slaughtered on here for suggesting Brexit would vastly increase support for a UI. Same with a hard border.

Unionists are stuck between a rock and a hard place. :)

AhNowStop

Last edited:
Last edited:
I may be pretty shit at it, but I am still able to recognise the obvious fact that the States were majority WASP at one point - it was a UK colony after all.

Touched a nerve did I?

Raging are ye kid :cool: lmfao

And I must say its just wonderful that you've stooped to the old "Touched a nerve" defense for being a tit without a clue 😂 😂

btw thanks ever so much for backing up of the fact (that I told you 😂😘 ) that the US was extremely WASP which explained away the initial anti-irish sentiment (which you foolishly attempted to equate to anti-british sentiment) .... You keep proving my points for me good lad ;)

I'll say it again, you're a bit sh1t at this arent you son 😂:love:

Lumpy Talbot

Top Poster Of Month
Twitter
No

Touched a nerve did I?

Well it was an imported German who screwed the pooch on that one.

AhNowStop

Last edited:
Last edited:
You scream read a history book, but everything I've described is fact.

THICK PADDY ALERT

LOL
:love: 😂 😂

Now now, try to calm down little chap .. I'd hate to see you take some sort of fit

btw do you mean facts like this nonsense ;)

Don't you mean BRITISH AND IRISH colonialism? The harp in Her Majestys shield and the red saltire in the Union flag?
:oops: :rolleyes: :unsure: 😂 😂 😂

btw if this had a grain of truth the rest of the world would detest us as much as they do the Brits .. but they dont .. because it isnt 😘

Me thinks you are a wee bit deluded eh kiddo .. Me thinks Im right :love:😂

AhNowStop

Not many left and you're about to say bye to the oldest one ;)

Lumpy Talbot

Top Poster Of Month
Twitter
No
Also, Barbados have had enough and are removing Elizabeth as head of state there in favour of having a Barbudan head of state. They went independent in 1966 apparently but had retained the queen as head of state but have now decided that moving more toward Republic status is appropriate.

Dame_Enda

UK seems to be softening its position on access to fishing grounds.

Marcos the black

The EU should just walk away and refuse any trade deal until the internal market bill in it's entirety is taken off the table.
The UK have proven themselves to be a kin to a rogue state in this and I have no doubt that under Johnson they will continue to do similar.

McSlaggart

The EU should just walk away and refuse any trade deal until the internal market bill in it's entirety is taken off the table.
The UK have proven themselves to be a kin to a rogue state in this and I have no doubt that under Johnson they will continue to do similar.
The UK still has great dreams of fantastic deals with the USA and other places that they think the EU do not know about. The EU is best just to "Give them enough rope to hang themselves.
https://www.collinsdictionary.com/dictionary/english/give-someone-enough-rope-to-hang-himself-or-herself

McSlaggart

Dominic Raab dodging questions from Lady Sylvia Hermon, former MP for North Down (2001-2019) on whether he has read the GFA.

(Sorry but I am from Tyrone so some latitude please. )

Dominic Raab you are a f... complete wanker.

Good Friday Agreement is not that big a document and every household in northern Ireland got it and most educated people will have read it. The fact he has not bothered his backside to read and even try and understand it means he is not fit to be doing that job.

AhNowStop

Also, Barbados have had enough and are removing Elizabeth as head of state there in favour of having a Barbudan head of state. They went independent in 1966 apparently but had retained the queen as head of state but have now decided that moving more toward Republic status is appropriate.
Yes, magnificent timing ... come on the red legs 🥳

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom