Brexit commemorative coin spells independence wrong.

CookieMonster

Dublin 4

What a pathetic life you lead to chase up all this trivia - I feel sorry for the likes of you...

Morgellons

Is it from the Dublin Mint?

flavirostris

'Never give away our sovereignty again'... absolutely god damn right. Mind you Powell did predict that the British would come to their senses and reclaim what had been taken away by stealth. He really is looking more and more like a prophet.

Tribal

Spanner Island

What a pathetic life you lead to chase up all this trivia - I feel sorry for the likes of you...
If the shoe was on the other foot you'd be wetting yourself about it...

Hypocrisy much?

It's a f*** up...

At least try and have sense of humour about it you self important tool... FFS... :roll:

CookieMonster

I saw it on twitter and posted it here. It wasn't a particularly complex or time consuming tack, you tool.

Tribal

Well they did do a 1916 commemorative coin with the Treaty on the obverse. So quite possibly.
That the Irexit commemorative coin.

niall78

That the Irexit commemorative coin.
Harder won though than Brexit. The difference between separating from a real empire and the bogeyman fake empire the UK press have made the EU out to be.

niall78

John Lydon's one is the best :

God save the queen
The fascist regime
They made you a moron
A potential H bomb

gijoe

Tribal

It is really nice though that they fight back against the racism surrounding brexit by putting a guy from the middle east on the coin. That's sweet.

Whoops, is that meant to be King John?

FOURGREENFIELDS

This is like the time Unionists/Loyalists had 1000's of commemorative medals struck in the mid 1990's for "The SEIGE of Drumcree". It was so memorable they couldn't even spell SIEGE right the clowns. The Billy Boys, Tories and Brexit loons really do deserve each other.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies