• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

Brexit lights touchpaper for next political firestorm – Irish unity

Newrybhoy

Billy Wright wasn’t convicted of directing terrorism then?

I must have imagined it,

Was he just visiting the Maze when he bumped into the two INLA guys?

That was unlucky, he must have gotten lost, maybe it is a Maze after all.
He wasn't convicted of murder. That is not to say he wasn't a murderer.

A common complaint in NI.

AhNowStop

Now Cynthia,
I do think you are getting a wee tad more bitter.
Was it something I said?
:rolleyes: Aye I suppose I shouldn't have compared you to the dead remnants of my windscreen ....... at least squashed flies dont make a cuunt outta themselves on an internet forum every day :whistle:

AhNowStop

ah say it aint so .. the British Tories no less want shot of the manufactured statelet .. well done to the DUP .. Own Goal of the millennium :ROFLMAO: ;):whistle:

D9U_ou-WsAAIU0B.jpg

2lazy

Cod liver oil? Caviar? You're making less and less sense with every succeeding post.
Anyway, as a unionist, you're in an ever diminishing minority with every passing election, and it is looks like you'll only have one MEP come Friday, DOG. Cod liver oil will be bugger all use to you when a border referendum delivers Irish unity. You'll be needing a large dose of Immodium. :)

But he is not,
Seriously lads stop engaging DoG, FFS he is no more a unionist or an orangeman than the pope.
The sh1te he spouts is laughable pure trolling nonsense and his knowledge never extends beyond what he can google.
That wee stater bollix claims to be from Castlederg but knows nothing of it and the sh!te he comes out with he would be lamped if he said it about the place, that's both ends of the town for anyone that does know it.

2lazy

Well you’d better tell that to your unionist politicians then ..... oh I guess it doesn’t count for them does it newrybhollicks

View attachment 18193

You’re some bollix

In fairness I give DoG a hard time for been a google unionist but at least the stater takes the time to fact check.
Newrychild on the other hand has'nt even the f@cking sense to verify the sh!te he posts - complete eejit

AhNowStop

In fairness I give DoG a hard time for been a google unionist but at least the stater takes the time to fact check.
Newrychild on the other hand has'nt even the f@cking sense to verify the sh!te he posts - complete eejit
lol, he aint called Newrybholl1cks for nothing

DeathKnell

Fintan O'Toole is right then.. This poll adds weight to the argument that Brexit is and English Nationalistic movement. Fueled by English exceptionalism and dreams of former glories.

Mickeymac

Fintan O'Toole is right then.. This poll adds weight to the argument that Brexit is and English Nationalistic movement. Fueled by English exceptionalism and dreams of former glories.

I miss the war stories Harper and the Field Marshall used to post:ROFLMAO: ballbusting stuff to say the least.:D

SgtBilko

ah say it aint so .. the British Tories no less want shot of the manufactured statelet .. well done to the DUP .. Own Goal of the millennium :ROFLMAO: ;):whistle:

View attachment 18638
😂😂😂... No surprise to see the forum's terrorist supporting loon jumping all over this nonsense 'survey', just as much as deluded Republican terrorist supporting loons everywhere else.

I suppose when your DUP masters are controlling your future, you'll latch onto any little crumb of comfort? 😂

Listen thicko.... even a retard like you must see that this survey was a bit of fun, that shows an overwhelming appetite for Brexit. Those who compiled the questions might as well have asked, 'Would you be prepared to shag your granny to make Brexit happen?'..... the result would have been the same*. (*caveat.... Corbyn as leader was a step too far but other than that, making Brexit happen is THE number one priority.)

Hilarious that nutters like you fail to see that. Ah well.... you'll learn. Suck it up sunshine.

Lovely.

AhNowStop

😂😂😂... No surprise to see the forum's terrorist supporting loon jumping all over this nonsense 'survey', just as much as deluded Republican terrorist supporting loons everywhere else.

I suppose when your DUP masters are controlling your future, you'll latch onto any little crumb of comfort? 😂

Listen thicko.... even a retard like you must see that this survey was a bit of fun, that shows an overwhelming appetite for Brexit. Those who compiled the questions might as well have asked, 'Would you be prepared to shag your granny to make Brexit happen?'..... the result would have been the same*. (*caveat.... Corbyn as leader was a step too far but other than that, making Brexit happen is THE number one priority.)

Hilarious that nutters like you fail to see that. Ah well.... you'll learn. Suck it up sunshine.

Lovely.
;)
LOMFAO .. Calm down sonny calm down .. Jeepers, he took that news well .. so lets see now, not only do the Brits not want ye but the feckin Tories dont want ye .. the conservative & "unionist" party .. lmfao

no wonder you're in a bad mood .... lose the assembly majority, lose 30 councillors, go from 2 MEPs to 1 .. tis all downhill from here and you know it;)

btw to all you wee loyalist scummers, show me one post where I support "any" violence .. just one will do.. I save ye the time searching .. there are none :whistle:

:ROFLMAO:
Anyhoo, the DUP are the best Nationalists there have ever been .. fair fuks to them

but the best laugh of all is "the survey was a bit of fun" .. LMFAO .. you're priceless

McSlaggart

Incorrect. The best laugh of all was this:

Now sit back and watch your DUP masters shape your future, whilst your impotent terrorist heroes hold placards up and gurn to Leo. 😂👌
The conservative party would get rid of Northern Ireland so that they could have the Brexit they want.

Ulster Farmers and Ulster business are opposed to the DUP plans.

The Irish government/EU are supporting the one Isalnd approach to the local economy.

How the hell is this doing Unionism any good??????

AhNowStop

Incorrect. The best laugh of all was this:

Now sit back and watch your DUP masters shape your future, whilst your impotent terrorist heroes hold placards up and gurn to Leo. 😂👌
Ha ha don’t pretend son, those DUP morons couldn’t shape play dough and if you don’t see that you’re a bigger moron than the dopey dog :rolleyes: ,, even they know they’ve ****ed up big time btw... wee Nigel looks like he’s seen a ghost and wee fat Jeffrey can’t stop yapping to the big bad southerners .... they’re making a holy show of themselves and it’s fukin hilarious:ROFLMAO:

And sure who could have thought the DUP would stay in the loop long enough to do the catastrophic damage to your wee manufactured statelet as they have done .... too good to be true son too good to be true ;)

So lie back and enjoy the show, and don’t go missing again now sure ye won’t lad ;) :whistle:

Even the Tories don’t want ye ffs ... wake up son ....

AhNowStop

The conservative party would get rid of Northern Ireland so that they could have the Brexit they want.

Ulster Farmers and Ulster business are opposed to the DUP plans.

The Irish government/EU are supporting the one Isalnd approach to the local economy.

How the hell is this doing Unionism any good??????

It’s not good for the DUP but poor aul bilko & co have to post something the sad eejits and reality isn’t their forte :rolleyes:

SgtBilko

btw to all you wee loyalist scummers, show me one post where I support "any" violence .. just one will do.. I save ye the time searching .. there are none
Well now, that's easy enough for you to address. You'll have no problem calling out PIRA for what they were in that case..... a cowardly group of sectarian, terrorist murderers who skulked about, terrorising folk for decades.

You agree? Hmmm.....

DRUNKENSEIN

A united Ireland day should be declared.People that want this should join hands from North to South,East to West.Ireland should leave the EU as stage one to stop uncontrolled immigration which would destroy Ireland's culture and unique identity.Ireland is the last outpost of European civilization the EU will destroy Ireland.People in Ireland that want to be British should be taken in by the English or Scottish and they should accommodate and pay for their resettlement.The UK will break up,good it will lead to independence and sovereignty for England Ireland,Scotland and Wales.European peoples civilization must survive,mass immigration is the cause of Frankenstein capitalist hell.You know I'm right.😊😈

AhNowStop

Well now, that's easy enough for you to address. You'll have no problem calling out PIRA for what they were in that case..... a cowardly group of sectarian, terrorist murderers who skulked about, terrorising folk for decades.

You agree? Hmmm.....
Its not up to me to address anything sonny .... the facts are, you & other little scummy loyalist murder supporters often accuse me of being as bad as you lot ...

Ive repeatedly asked you to prove your pathetic allegations but you cant can you you cretinous scrote :rolleyes: .. just one post will suffice btw :whistle:

btw, whats it like to live through these beautiful times to see the pathetic sectarian & bigoted unionist hegemony being reduced to history ;) ...

well Im liking it, what about you :ROFLMAO:

death or glory

You agree? Hmmm.....
Cynthia's silence on thatv ssue says a lot.

Tom Elliott sumed them up quite nicely.

SgtBilko

Its not up to me to address anything sonny .... the facts are, you & other little scummy loyalist murder supporters often accuse me of being as bad as you lot ...

Ive repeatedly asked you to prove your pathetic allegations but you cant can you you cretinous scrote :rolleyes: .. just one post will suffice btw :whistle:

btw, whats it like to live through these beautiful times to see the pathetic sectarian & bigoted unionist hegemony being reduced to history ;) ...

well Im liking it, what about you :ROFLMAO:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 Speaks volumes.

Game, set and match. 👌

AhNowStop

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 Speaks volumes.

Game, set and match. 👌

Cynthia's silence on thatv ssue says a lot.

Tom Elliott sumed them up quite nicely.
show me the money dopies ... just one post will do ;)

I do love watching you wee scummy loyalists chasing your tails trying to accuse me of supporting murder when you cant back up your idiotic claims with even one solitary post ... not even one :oops: lmfao ... can ye not see how utterly pathetic that makes you look .. have some self respect ffs :rolleyes:

btw, once again "I abhor ALL violence" .. I keep saying it but you wee scummers keep pretending not to see it as it doesnt quite suit you equivocation / blame game agenda .... So no lads, everyone isnt as scummy as you ;):whistle:

ah ye sad wee insecure murder supporting loyalist scummers do make me laugh though so as big Snarlene would say, "keep er lit" ;)

Last edited:

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies