• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

Brexit lights touchpaper for next political firestorm – Irish unity

Pyewacket

Bet you Boris Johnson thinks he can solve the backstop by having an NI referendum on whether NI accepts a backstop or not.

This would dish a lot of people, including the ERG, the DUP and bless them the dear old British Remainers.

Or maybe he is not smart enough for that. In which case I offer the suggestion from the goodness of my black little heart.

death or glory

Here Cynthia.... what about the RA?.....

😂😂😂. This is too easy. You're nothing but a cowardly sneaking regarder.

Jog on scumbag.
Cynthia's claim runs into problems when he votes for a convicted sectarian bomber and has no bother with her party who are inextricably linked to the Provo's who killed Jock Davison a couple of years ago and who still have an army council.
But off all Reb hypocrites, at least he condemns the next generation of Ra's who are doomed to repeat the failures of the past.

AhNowStop

Here Cynthia.... what about the RA?.....

😂😂😂. This is too easy. You're nothing but a cowardly sneaking regarder.

Jog on scumbag.
:ROFLMAO: Still can’t find a single post from me supporting murder or in fact “any” violence at all then ;) lmfao

You wee insecure loyalist scummers are funny ... especially when yez get all upset like now when ye can’t back up your pathetic claims .... ye really should stop telling lies, everyone can see what you’re at ye eejit :rolleyes:

So anyhoo whenever ye have time do let me know what part of “ I abhor ALL violence” you don’t understand

In the meantime just remember unionism in the north is on the way out and your cretinous DUP are doing all they can to speed the process up ,.. who’d a thunk it 🤔 lmfao... I suppose if I was you I’d be p1ssed off too sonny ;):whistle:

AhNowStop

Cynthia's claim runs into problems when he votes for a convicted sectarian bomber and has no bother with her party who are inextricably linked to the Provo's who killed Jock Davison a couple of years ago and who still have an army council.
But off all Reb hypocrites, at least he condemns the next generation of Ra's who are doomed to repeat the failures of the past.
Here dopey, I vote for a party wedded to the peace process ,,, you on the other hand, if you’re actually allowed to vote, vote for a party who were against the peace process and who currently campaign for votes with active loyalist murderers ..... shame on you ... bad dog

death or glory

Here dopey, I vote for a party wedded to the peace process ,,, you on the other hand, if you’re actually allowed to vote, vote for a party who were against the peace process and who currently campaign for votes with active loyalist murderers ..... shame on you ... bad dog
You vote for a convicted provo bomber and a party inextricably linked to a sectarian murdering terrorist organisation namely the Provo's who a couple of years ago murdered Jock Davison in cold blood.
Hypocrite of the highest order.
Tom Elliott summed youse up.well.

We tell it like it is.

AhNowStop

You vote for a convicted provo bomber and a party inextricably linked to a sectarian murdering terrorist organisation namely the Provo's who a couple of years ago murdered Jock Davison in cold blood.
Hypocrite of the highest order.
Tom Elliott summed youse up.well.

We tell it like it is.
Ffs :rolleyes: Ok dopey if you have evidence of SF being involved in “any” murder since the peace process then you really should take it to the police ......do let me know how ye get on won’t ye wee son..

In the meantime I’ll keep voting for a party wedded to the peace process while you vote for one in bed with loyalist paramilitaries who are still murdering people as well as killing their neighbours children with drugs ... that’s quite a party eh dopey ;)

Se0samh

Here's an interesting article about one of the most dangerous terrorists ever to stalk our streets and the organisation that he set up which was responsible for the slaughter and wounding of my then neighbours...

Unorthodox Warfare, "Dirty Wars", Counter-insurgency: The Legacy of General Frank Kitson - Global Research

death or glory

Ffs :rolleyes: Ok dopey if you have evidence of SF being involved in “any” murder since the peace process then you really should take it to the police ......do let me know how ye get on won’t ye wee son..

In the meantime I’ll keep voting for a party wedded to the peace process while you vote for one in bed with loyalist paramilitaries who are still murdering people as well as killing their neighbours children with drugs ... that’s quite a party eh dopey ;)
Cynthia,
as I thought, hypocritical SF/IRA supporter.
PSNI already said Provo s involved in murder of Jock Davison and IRA army council still exists and SF inextricably linked to the Provo's.
Well at least you learned the futility of terrorism as the Provo's are the reason there will never be a United Ireland so you have learned from your mistakes I give you that.

AhNowStop

Pyewacket

This is going to be so funny.

The UK will end up staying within the Customs Union etc but not the EU/SM and the frigging Irish Border Poll will not materialize.

So all the fuss for nothing from the Irish republican POV. And the Unionist one.

Just tin cans tied to the puppy dog's tail.

AhNowStop

Cynthia,
as I thought, hypocritical SF/IRA supporter.
PSNI already said Provo s involved in murder of Jock Davison and IRA army council still exists and SF inextricably linked to the Provo's.
Well at least you learned the futility of terrorism as the Provo's are the reason there will never be a United Ireland so you have learned from your mistakes I give you that.
Evidence dear boy evidence ..... where is it? ... if you have it let’s see it and make sure and let the fuzz know ..
Or do you think the police just let the shinners off :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I guess it’s a bit like the way you two numpties can’t find a single post of mine supporting murder (cause there isn’t any)

Shinners call dissos traitors .. DUP campaign for votes with the murderous UDA ..... tut tut and shame on you for not condemning them ... pathetic but sure why would you eh dopey

Why do you wee loyalist scummers have to lie all the time .... shackin hi :oops:🤔:whistle:

Se0samh

Evidence dear boy evidence ..... where is it? ... if you have it let’s see it and make sure and let the fuzz know ..

I guess it’s a bit like the way you two numpties can’t find a single post of mine supporting murder (cause there isn’t any)

Shinners call dissos traitors .. DUP campaign for votes with the murderous UDA ..... tut tut and shame on you for not condemning them ... pathetic but sure why would you eh dopey

Why does you wee loyalist scummers have to lie all the time .... shackin hi :oops:🤔:whistle:
A bit more about the boul' Kitson...

http://mcgurksbar.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/kitson_paper71_complete.pdf

Pyewacket

Why does you wee loyalist scummers have to lie all the time .... shackin hi :oops:🤔:whistle:
Christ you and DOG - are you Laurel and Hardy?

Pair of farty trolls blasting off across all threads. I am still confused as to (a) are you just that sad and lonely that posting on here is your only social outlet (b) are you paid to **** up NI threads and bore everyone off them or (c) are you thick, just plain thick?

death or glory

Pair of farty trolls blasting off across all threads. I am still confused as to (a) are you just that sad and lonely that posting on here is your only social outlet (b) are you paid to **** up NI threads and bore everyone off them or (c) are you thick, just plain thick?
Nice one Eagle!

Se0samh

Did you know that Pyewacket in the film was supposedly male... ;)

AhNowStop

Did you know that Pyewacket in the film was supposedly male... ;)
Oh dear jaysus is that loon Eagle posting her demented egotistical nonsense again ... the bottle must be out tonight!

...,thankfully I have it & all of it’s aliases on ignore ;)

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies