• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

Brexit lights touchpaper for next political firestorm – Irish unity

Se0samh

That’s nuts .... I wonder just how many mad cap ideas were passed around on how to handle paddy ...

I used to think they used this place as a training ground but it was maybe more like a play ground for the pr1cks
When you've been around as long as I have you tend to have something of a jaundiced eye...but one thing to remember about this place...it's a nudge website...

SgtBilko

So anyhoo whenever ye have time do let me know what part of “ I abhor ALL violence” you don’t understand

Well, if you genuinely 'abhor all violence', you'll have no issue labeling the main protagonists of that violence, ie PIRA, as the hideous mass murdering terrorist group of thugs that they were.

If you can't do that it's 100% evident that you're full of bull and a cowardly sneaking regarder. It's not difficult to understand, brains. 👍

Last edited:

AhNowStop

Well, if you genuinely 'abhor all violence', you'll have no issue labeling the main protagonists of that violence, ie PIRA, as the hideous mass murdering terrorist group of thugs that they were.

If you can't do that it's 100% evident that you're full of bull and a cowardly sneaking regarder. It's not difficult to understand, brains. 👍
3:24am .. have ye finished the last bottle scummie :ROFLMAO:

I dont jump to your call sonny, especially a dregs like you who "is" a supporter of selective murder .. dont make me laugh son :rolleyes:

Now, like that other imbecile, the dopey dog, you accused me of supporting murder ... something which I rightly deny but for a laugh I asked for proof - just one post would do .. but of course you couldnt get any proof so now you're squirming like a worm on the end of a hook .. pathetic but hilarious for me of course ;)

Now I'll ask again, what part of "I abhor all violence" do you dummies not understand ?

you wee scummy loyalists really are a joke so lets stop the deflecting & get back to the OP ... whats it like for you being alive to witness the beginning of the end of NI as we know it btw ? 😂 .. the DUP are doing some job for us ....lovely 😘

Last edited:

SgtBilko

3:24am .. have ye finished the last bottle scummie :ROFLMAO:

I dont jump to your call sonny, especially a dregs like you who "is" a supporter of selective murder .. dont make me laugh son :rolleyes:

Now, like that other imbecile, the dopey dog, you accused me of supporting murder ... something which I rightly deny but for a laugh I asked for proof - just one post would do .. but of course you couldnt get any proof so now you're squirming like a worm on the end of a hook .. pathetic but hilarious for me of course ;)

Now I'll ask again, what part of "I abhor all violence" do you dummies not understand ?

you wee scummy loyalists really are a joke so lets stop the deflecting & get back to the OP ... whats it like for you being alive to witness the beginning of the end of NI as we know it btw ? 😂 .. the DUP are doing some job for us ....lovely 😘
Well done. You've confirmed yourself as a cowardly sneaking regarder (not that there was ever ANY doubt).

You're a gift, fella. Now sit back enjoy the DUP shaping your future.

Lovely indeed. 👌

AhNowStop

Well done. You've confirmed yourself as a cowardly sneaking regarder (not that there was ever ANY doubt).

You're a gift, fella. Now sit back enjoy the DUP shaping your future.

Lovely indeed. 👌
😂 LMFAO .... so no posts, zero, nada, of me supporting murder or any form of violence then ,...... you are an awfull silly wee tosspot sonny ...

We arent all you like you you cretinous little loyalist scummer .. dont forget that now ;)

and yes I most certainly will sit back and enjoy the DUP ... They're about to get a dose of reality .. I hope you dont run off hiding when it happens

btw which do you prefer .. a Border poll or a border down the Irish Sea? :love:

Last edited:

AhNowStop

Is reality "finally" starting to kick in with the British....

Technical advisory group on alternative arrangements to the backstop established
Members appointed to Technical Alternative Arrangements Advisory Group. Group will explore alternative arrangements to help replace the Northern Ireland backstop by the end of 2020. Brexit Secretary, Steve Barclay, and Financial Secretary to the Treasury, Jesse Norman, to chair first meeting today (Thursday 20 June).
Technical advisory group on alternative arrangements to the backstop established

reality bites .... Im sure the DUP are loving this .. NOT 😂

death or glory

Is reality "finally" starting to kick in with the British....

Members appointed to Technical Alternative Arrangements Advisory Group. Group will explore alternative arrangements to help replace the Northern Ireland backstop by the end of 2020. Brexit Secretary, Steve Barclay, and Financial Secretary to the Treasury, Jesse Norman, to chair first meeting today (Thursday 20 June).

reality bites .... Im sure the DUP are loving this .. NOT 😂
Cynthia,
For a man who claims to abhor violence,
how are you able to vote for a party, that in 2015 the PSNI during an investigation into a Provo murder, said the IRA army council still oversee's SF and the Provo's.

AhNowStop

Cynthia,
For a man who claims to abhor violence,
how are you able to vote for a party, that in 2015 the PSNI during an investigation into a Provo murder, said the IRA army council still oversee's SF and the Provo's.
Are you incapable of comprehending simple English dopey ... As Ive clearly stated before ... If you have proof that SF or the indeed the IRA were involved then please take that information to the police .. or do you think the PSNI are letting the shinners away with something ? ... is that it dopey :ROFLMAO:

Meanwhile the DUP continue to campaign for votes with the still active UDA ... your equivocation is pathetic but thats par for the course with you sad eejits I suppose ..

now back to the OP ... which would you prefer, a border poll within 5 years or a border down the Irish sea ?

...take your pick son because one of these is coming to a town near you .. and very soon dopey 😘

Mickeymac

Are you incapable of comprehending simple English dopey ... As Ive clearly stated before ... If you have proof that SF or the indeed the IRA were involved then please take that information to the police .. or do you think the PSNI are letting the shinners away with something ? ... is that it dopey :ROFLMAO:

Meanwhile the DUP continue to campaign for votes with the still active UDA ... your equivocation is pathetic but thats par for the course with you sad eejits I suppose ..

now back to the OP ... which would you prefer, a border poll within 5 years or a border down the Irish sea ?

...take your pick son because one of these is coming to a town near you .. and very soon dopey 😘

Sounds to me the EU have a good case to suspend Dobbs from her seat in the European Parliament given the connection, between the DUP and UDA which you mentioned above sir.

death or glory

So Cynthia,
You are a SF/IRA terrorist lover just as I thought.

AhNowStop

So Cynthia,
You are a SF/IRA terrorist lover just as I thought.
now now, stop lying son, even an idiot like you knows thats not true ;)

I only vote for parties wedded to the peace process ..parties unlike the DUP :whistle:

btw you still havent answered my question ... which would you prefer, a border poll within 5 years or a border down the Irish sea ? 😘

AhNowStop

Absolutely hilarious interview on talkback today ... Merv the swerv Gibson from the OO made the usual ass of himself by showing just how mealy mouthed and DUPlictous he was .. he's as honest as a snake ... embarrassing but hilarious .. but the clincher was when he copied Snarlene and said he'd follow her out of the North when the border poll is won by nats ...

we'll be sorry to see you go merv :rolleyes: ;) :whistle: lmfao

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies