• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please us viua the Contact us link in the footer.

Brexit the DUP and the Irish border

JimmyFoley

I missed a post at 3.13 am, how surprising! Why didn't you just press the report button?
I was talking about you. But it's amazing how many posts I've seen over the last week or so that mods have 'missed'. All of them by Provos, mostly wànking on about Brexit.

I could give you a list of at least 10.

Strawberry

I was talking about you. But it's amazing how many posts I've seen over the last week or so that mods have 'missed'. All of them by Provos, mostly wànking on about Brexit.

Don't bother. The report button is there for a reason, if you don't use it don't come whining into random threads about the mods being soooooo unfair.

And no more of it here, its off topic.

Niall996

When you have no arguments or facts, beg for the mods to come to your rescue mate.

SideysGhost

When you have no arguments or facts, beg for the mods to come to your rescue mate.
It's all the motley crew of incels, alt-right loons, fascists, Russiabots and assorted other creeps and weirdos that make up the p.ie Brexiteer faction have left.

Whining for everyone else to save them from their self-inflicted head-wound and whining about how unfair it is that they have to be confronted with the really real world.

They are just desperately trying to salvage something from the disaster that is Brexit now that the EU has called Britain's bluff and is perfectly happy to let them crash out with No Deal - something the Brits never actually thought would really happen.

And now all these poltroons know that any time they gibber on about anything on p.ie ever again, the collective response will be "STFU, you Brexiteer nutter". Hence lots and lots of waaaaah waaaaaaah waaaaaaaah

Muppets

Oliver Cromwell McIvor

You are aware that the people of Ireland voted for independence and their democratic choice was denied under the threat of British and Unionist terrorism? That sort of thing tends to lead to trouble. What you sow...
When did the Irish people vote to be replaced like the will be by 2050?

Fr. Ted Crilly

Seems there's a lot of nutjobs doing a lot of whining about the moderators these days.

Keep it up mods, I get a few warnings myself which is fair enough, but if yer p1ssing off the proper nutjobs like Jimmy the Loyalist, Largertha etc etc, you're doing something right.

Angler

Seems there's a lot of nutjobs doing a lot of whining about the moderators these days.

Keep it up mods, I get a few warnings myself which is fair enough, but if yer p1ssing off the proper nutjobs like Jimmy the Loyalist, Largertha etc etc, you're doing something right.
Careful now, "He has a list and he's checking it twice.........",and there ain't no Sanity Clause, you know.

Oliver Cromwell McIvor

The Irish have yet to be granted their full democratic rights. So they haven’t been able to vote one way or the other on any issue.
Lucky for the nordies so. Cos in no time a'tall there's be no southern Ireland left, just a multicultural dump like London.

AhNowStop

I've always said uneconomic farms should go. There is no reason whatsoever that people should be paid for being uneconomic when large farms can be economically competitive.

I still say that NI farms will thrive supplying the GB market post Brexit.

It appears now that it will be the RoI and their masters in the EU who will be building the border on Ireland. Leo has lied to you.
Lmfao, you’ll need to tell the UFU and the British farmers unions of your plans to keep them competitive when cheap foreign exports start flooding in .... they will have some laugh at you, as we laugh at you on here...

As I’ve said but which you keep conveniently ignoring .. There has “always” been & would always be, a requirement for a line in Ireland or in the Sea if there was a hard brexit ... only cretins like u would believe otherwise ...

.. btw, the Brits say they wouldn’t have a hard border either but as per Leo, that’s BS too ... again, only the terminally uneducated would believe that .... step forward Newrybhollicks!

Niall996

Fortunately the British have voted to say adios to the likes of you.
Eh wrong again. Common Travel Area continues. So British people can travel to Ireland any time. And they don’t even have to shoot people or starve them to do it, they can just hop on a plane now. You need to be nice to your neighbors. They’re in charge from now on, forever.

Popular Threads

Most Replies