BREXIT: the general forum (Second Thread)

Marcos the black

other than the polish, French, portugease and Spanish the rest have nowt to do with EU membership.

also it's second languages so it will always be foreign.
I'm sure a map of second languages in Dublin would also be interestingly diverse
Not to mention the second languages in Tipperary.

Spanner Island

there is nothing to be gained by preaching to the converted
Priti will undoubtedly be lauded in the Indian 'establishment' once they're in a position to turn the screws on Blighty in return for a future deal...

It should surprise nobody when descendents of those from the Commonwealth are anti-EU...

They're not drawbridge immigrants... they just want the immigration to be from where they came from... which is fair enough I guess...

shiel

Brexiteers have declared economic war on the rest of Europe.

The objective is to dismantle the EU.

They are not interested in an agreement.

They want chaos and conflict.

They are not worried by loss of jobs.

Spanner Island

Brexiteers have declared economic war on the rest of Europe.

The objective is to dismantle the EU.

They are not interested in an agreement.

They want chaos and conflict.

They are not worried by loss of jobs.
Will you give it a f***ing rest...

Message received and understood months ago FFS...

You're on ignore now.

Se0samh

Nothing wrong with occasional reminders but relentless copy and pastes into every f***ing post and... well... ignore it is... :cool:
Too many ignores make the page look awful on this site....I have about four and on some threads it makes it tedious to read...generally I just ignore...until I don't...:D

firefly123

Too many ignores make the page look awful on this site....I have about four and on some threads it makes it tedious to read...generally I just ignore...until I don't...:D
political irish does a full on Stalin ignore. you literally disappear from the page.

Spanner Island

Well if you have blinding and shiel on ignore you'll miss pages... but it's more than worth it to avoid and scroll past the tedium...

Mercurial

/MOD/ I'm trying something out with this thread, so if you try to post to it in the next while things might go wrong. Please bear with me. /MOD/

firefly123

in honour of the new thread....

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies