• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

BREXIT: the general forum (Second Thread)

wombat

It may happen that the Brits leave without a deal, it may be that its holiday time but there seems to be a lot of complacency coupled with political jockeying going on rather than hard bargaining. If people turn to Farage, who can blame them, at least they know what he would do on Brexit.

Cai

It may happen that the Brits leave without a deal, it may be that its holiday time but there seems to be a lot of complacency coupled with political jockeying going on rather than hard bargaining. If people turn to Farage, who can blame them, at least they know what he would do on Brexit.
That’s grand. He’s finally - after all these years - come up with a plan then?

shiel

That is complacent and wrong.

The consequences of Brexit are impossible to forecast.

They could be dire with a worst case scenario.

Extremists like Farage running the show while Trump and his friend Putin dismantle the EU.

Tell me I am going too far with warnings.

I hope I am.

President Bartlet

More moves to try and oust Tessie afoot

Cross-party Brexit talks to resume

Leading backbencher Nigel Evans called on Theresa May to step down as prime minister "as soon as possible".

The joint executive secretary of the back bench 1922 Committee told BBC Radio 4's Today programme: "The only way we're going to break this impasse properly is if we have fresh leadership of the Conservative Party...

"If there was an announcement today by the prime minister then of course we could start the process straight away."

Cai

More moves to try and oust Tessie afoot

Cross-party Brexit talks to resume

Leading backbencher Nigel Evans called on Theresa May to step down as prime minister "as soon as possible".

The joint executive secretary of the back bench 1922 Committee told BBC Radio 4's Today programme: "The only way we're going to break this impasse properly is if we have fresh leadership of the Conservative Party...

"If there was an announcement today by the prime minister then of course we could start the process straight away."
Who cares what they say - they say one thing today, something entirely different tomorrow & something else entirely next week.

If you attatch any significance to what emerges from the mouths of Tory MPs you haven’t being paying much attention over the last few years.

wombat

That’s grand. He’s finally - after all these years - come up with a plan then?
No, he has a simple message. My point is that the main parties are failing to offer people clear leadership, spell out the consequences of leaving with a deal versus leaving without a deal and stop jockeying for position.

SweenyTodd

( I apologise if this has been posted already, but it is very funny)