BREXIT: The Starters Gun for Irish Reunification?

AhNowStop

Nigel Dodds starts to realise the obvious mess he and unionists have made of Brexit and NI, and says the DUP is now open to an invitation to a Dublin Citizen's Assembly.
Arlene has now said he jumped the gun...and has ruled it out.....as she would.
Anyway.....another self imposed kneecapping by the flat earth bigots.....nothing new in that.
Yep, the idiots have got themselves into such a desperate mess that they dimply dont know which way to turn now .. and all because of their own bigoted supremacist desires to put distance between North & South and break the GFA ...They really are the absolute pitts

AhNowStop

I notice poor little bilky is resigned to attaching smilies at the mere mention of the DUP these days .... the poor insecure little cherub can’t even bring himself to post anymore 😩😭😂

a clown supporting a group of clowns 🤡

AhNowStop

Ah look (post #5,382) My Little Stalker has crawled out for under the bed ... still too petrified & cowardly to engage I see .. ah well ;)

AhNowStop

the poor DUP are all over the place as per usual ... I suppose geting FLUNG under the bus by the conservative & unionist 😂 party has left them a wee bit shell shocked ;)

DUP will consider Irish unity forum proposals says Nigel Dodds

only to be told off by big Snarls 😂

DUP leader rules out taking part in Citizens’ Assembly on united Ireland

these eejits never learn ... Im sure we all remember Snarlenes snarling arrogance and dismissal of Kennys very cordial invite to the all Ireland brexit forum ... that worked out well for them didnt it 😂

they just keep fuking up & taking the wrong fork in the road .. its bloody hilarious it has to be said 😂

no wonder half the wee loopy loyalists on here are in meltdown and the other half are in hiding and can only muster the odd smiley ;):love:

Mickeymac

the poor DUP are all over the place as per usual ... I suppose geting FLUNG under the bus by the conservative & unionist 😂 party has left them a wee bit shell shocked ;)

these eejits never learn ... Im sure we all remember Snarlenes snarling arrogance and dismissal of Kennys very cordial invite to the all Ireland brexit forum ... that worked out well for them didnt it 😂

they just keep fuking up & taking the wrong fork in the road .. its bloody hilarious it has to be said 😂

no wonder half the wee loopy loyalists on here are in meltdown and the other half are in hiding and can only muster the odd smiley ;):love:

Good summation sir and very much spot on and straight to the point.

Lumpy Talbot

Twitter
No
The DUP can take whatever view they wish. In the end they'll be told by Westminster to get to a table before Westminster Brexits Northern Ireland, which is fairly inevitable.

Pretty sure that's been on the cards but unsayable for quite a long time and Westminster, Stormont and Dublin really all know it. Arlene and co always have the option to do a Eugene Terreblanche and demand Achill Island as their new Orange Free State but at some point they can either get round some forum table or end up irrelevant to everyone.

Mickeymac

The DUP can take whatever view they wish. In the end they'll be told by Westminster to get to a table before Westminster Brexits Northern Ireland, which is fairly inevitable.

Pretty sure that's been on the cards but unsayable for quite a long time and Westminster, Stormont and Dublin really all know it. Arlene and co always have the option to do a Eugene Terreblanche and demand Achill Island as their new Orange Free State but at some point they can either get round some forum table or end up irrelevant to everyone.

Indeed LT and well done Piesters who have been posting the inevitability highlighted above for the past 3 plus years.

all the best

The south's turning into a right stalker,unionists politicians can only ever say no to talks about a United Ireland because that's what the people they represent want them to say,but they should accompany every no with a reason,for example

The cost of living in the South is 15% higher than in the North so unification would be like an instant 15% pay cut for every single person in Northern Ireland which would cause a serious recession which could spiral down for a long time

the next time the say no they could ask the South's government

how much it will cost a working diabetic for the medical attention they need under the HSE compared to the free treatment they get under the NHS or

They could say no,because we want to stay part of a large robust economy that kept our unemployment rate below 8% when yours was over 15%
So they should say no,it's the only sensible thing to say but they should say no politely with an exasperated smile on their face about the silliness of the request,no point getting your knickers in a twist.

Pyewacket

The south's turning into a right stalker,unionists politicians can only ever say no to talks about a United Ireland because that's what the people they represent want them to say,but they should accompany every no with a reason,for example

The cost of living in the South is 15% higher than in the North so unification would be like an instant 15% pay cut for every single person in Northern Ireland which would cause a serious recession which could spiral down for a long time

how much it will cost a working diabetic for the medical attention they need under the HSE compared to the free treatment they get under the NHS or

They could say no,because we want to stay part of a large robust economy that kept our unemployment rate below 8% when yours was over 15%
So they should say no,it's the only sensible thing to say but they should say no polity with an exasperated smile on their face about the silliness of the request,no point about getting your knickers in a twist.
Insulin for the British market is made in Ireland. GB does not make it in sufficient quantities to maintain their population which is diabetic. If the UK exits the EU without a trade deal they will have to make insulin themselves. It has a shelf life of 14 days, it cannot be stock-piled.

So what is the plan, eh? You seem to know all about it.

all the best

Insulin for the British market is made in Ireland. GB does not make it in sufficient quantities to maintain their population which is diabetic. If the UK exits the EU without a trade deal they will have to make insulin themselves. It has a shelf life of 14 days, it cannot be stock-piled.

So what is the plan, eh? You seem to know all about it.
No point adopting that tone with me,I voted remain and I never mentioned insulin,it's availability, or brexit.
I asked a question about the cost of treatment for diabetes for the working diabetic in the republic of Ireland,perhaps you can answer that question.
Also the issue of brexit is proof positive that you should never mess with the status quo in a big way,a United Ireland would be worse.

Pyewacket

No point adopting that tone with me,I voted remain and I never mentioned insulin,it's availability, or brexit.
I asked a question about the cost of treatment for diabetes for the working diabetic in the republic of Ireland,perhaps you can answer that question.
Also the issue of brexit is proof positive that you should never mess with the status quo in a big way,a United Ireland would be worse.
What "tone"? I am giving you facts.

A UI might seem worse to you than being dragged around by the British electorate and Boris Johnson, but I think give it five years, you will think differently.

Because I think, I don't "feel". :)

all the best

What "tone"? I am giving you facts.

A UI might seem worse to you than being dragged around by the British electorate and Boris Johnson, but I think give it five years, you will think differently.

Because I think, I don't "feel". :)
Are you a politician? Because you haven't really answered anything I actually asked,you then told me you're unfeeling and demonstrated you can't think,typical republican.

Last edited:

Se0samh

You didn't really read what I have written did you,because nothing you have written relates that closely
ar

Are you a politician? Because you have really replied

Are you a politician? Because you haven't really answered anything I actually asked,you then told me you're unfeeling and demonstrated you can't think,typical republican.

That's an awful stutter you have...are you in shock at the realisation that your life long beliefs are in tatters...commiserations...don't worry though you'll be well looked after...that impediment will disappear....

all the best

That's an awful stutter you have...are you in shock at the realisation that your life long beliefs are in tatters...commiserations...don't worry though you'll be well looked after...that impediment will disappear....
Effing machine I'm working with,or else the site playing up or else my totally useless typing skills and my beliefs are totally fine,but I am seriously exasperated at the mess politicians have currently made,brexit is a shit show ,I effing knew it would be, you mess with the status quo in a big way at your peril,nibble if you want big changes and expect it to take half a life time or expect a shit show.

Last edited:

AhNowStop

So they should say no,it's the only sensible thing to say but they should say no politely with an exasperated smile on their face about the silliness of the request,no point getting your knickers in a twist.
more & more people who unionist politicians represent don’t like what they’re doing .... they can see the DUP have fuked it all up .... I presume you can too if you’re being honest

and btw wages down south are a damn site more than 15% higher (as you say the cost of living is down south) than they are up here So that’s a pretty useless argument ...
and ffs dont talk about the NHS ... it’s going from bad to worse

so if you’re advising the “exasperated” DUP etc.. on what “actual excuse” to accompany their ubiquitous “no” with I suggest you try harder ... much harder

Btw are you not embarrassed by the DUP ?

Last edited:

New Threads

Most Replies