• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please us viua the Contact us link in the footer.

Brian Hayes picking on Stephen Donnelly

onthefence

On the Pat Kenny show this morning Brian Hayes jumped all over S Donnelly even going so far as to accuse of him of been a liar.
I may not agree with him but I was surprised to hear the vehemence of BH.

Hewson

Hayes is a pompous gobsh!te whose mathematical prowess is on a par with my walking boots.

Donnelly has a brain and knows how to use it. Hayes has a brain too, but it's switched off.

D

Deleted member 17573

Hayes was a disgrace. He was supposed to be on the show to enlighten us about the debt deal. He was unable to explain 1) how it would impact on the budgetary arithmetic or 2) how it would represent a saving in debt costs.

Ryan Tubbs

On the Pat Kenny show this morning Brian Hayes jumped all over S Donnelly even going so far as to accuse of him of been a liar
But Donnelly is a liar. As shown up brilliantly by Fionnan Sheahan on Vincent Browne a few weeks ago.

kerdasi amaq

Brain Hayes is a smart enough politician to know that there are some debates where he can only win by shouting down the opposition. It is most uncivilised.

sport02

Sometimes I do wonder should Hayes of stayed in the classroom.

Colin M

Brain Hayes is a smart enough politician to know that there are some debates where he can only win by shouting down the opposition. It is most uncivilised.
It is not smart... at all. To the average listener, it gives the impression that FG are too arrogant with power. I think Hayes certainly is, anyway.

onthefence

I thought BH was going to have a seizure. Why was he so afraid of Donnelly

hiding behind a poster

On the Pat Kenny show this morning Brian Hayes jumped all over S Donnelly even going so far as to accuse of him of been a liar.
I may not agree with him but I was surprised to hear the vehemence of BH.
Aw, poor lickle Stephen. Politics is for grown-ups, and Donnelly has a record of lies and misrepresentation about the government that'd make anyone blush. Good for Hayes if he stuck the boot in.

Clanrickard

Aw, poor lickle Stephen. Politics is for grown-ups, and Donnelly has a record of lies and misrepresentation about the government that'd make anyone blush. Good for Hayes if he stuck the boot in.
Really? Do tell.

D

Deleted member 17573

That's all he was able to do - he certainly displayed no signs of understanding the issue.

Clanrickard

Really? Do tell.

mickterry

Stephen Donnolly is being found out everytime he opens his mouth. Not up to politics and I think the heat in the kitchen is getting too much for him

agamemnon

Donnelly was caught out and Hayes stuck the knife in.

Hayes did make the point, and it was valid, that people like Donnelly can be media darlings but don't often gey taken to task when they are caught out!

cyberianpan

Website
www.google.com
I'm a fan of neither Hayes nor Donnelly, and would note that Hayes has temperament problems, which FG should seek to treat

cYp

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies