Brian Lenihan got it right

SuirView

Chairman Mao served for a long period. Didn't mean he was great? (he wasn't for the record, but I see similarities between him and Dev, the auld agri business and dancing at the crossroads type of mentality of a small minded elder man). Is that what you view as 'greatness' . I'd suggest you look up what greatness actually means.
You did read the post that you quoted, didn't you?
You ask me to look up a word that I never posted!
Why?
No rush, thanks.

SuirView

Successful at robbing the peasants.

Not something to brag about I would have thought.

Remember the eVoting machines that cost €833, but which the Irish taxpayer was forced to pay €5,500?

Or the speed cameras that cost €250,000 a week, of which €50,000 a week was pure profit?

We won't mention the fact that the eVoting machines didn't work.

Who cares once the money is in the right FFailure's bank account.

That's what they exist for.
How come that FF are one of the most successful parties in serving in govt in Europe, if not the world?
I keep asking you, but you keep running away from answering.
Why?
Are you afraid of the truth?
Thanks

SuirView

to be honest I don't think anyone posting here is affiliated with SF.
What does "to be honest" actually mean?
Does it mean that you weren't honest up to now?
Please explain.
For the record, I believe that there are posters on here that are "affiliated with SF".

Peppermint

Successful in bankrupting the country.
And why isn't Bertie in jail?
It's been shown that he took money corruptly (he didn't win it on the horses!), we have a multi-million euro tribunal to show as much..
But yet he seems to have many friends in the tax funded RTE network who will happily give this crook a soft focus interview at the drop of a hat... Weinstien he ain't, but he's still a crook..
If you are going to interview Bertie, at least ask him what horse he bet and won on?

ellie08

It's been shown that he took money corruptly (he didn't win it on the horses!), we have a multi-million euro tribunal to show as much..
But yet he seems to have many friends in the tax funded RTE network who will happily give this crook a soft focus interview at the drop of a hat... Weinstien he ain't, but he's still a crook..
If you are going to interview Bertie, at least ask him what horse he betted on?
The most cunning, the most ruthless of them all. Might be Weinstein's next project ;)

ionsniffer

If you are going to interview Bertie, at least ask him what horse he bet and won on?
our new president.

SuirView

And still FF are one of the most successful parties that's served in govt in Europe, if not the world!
Why?
Is it because of the so called opposition?
Are they that weak?
Anyone?

SuirView

The most cunning, the most ruthless of them all. Might be Weinstein's next project ;)
Was the opposition that weak?
If so, why?
Don't run away again.

SuirView

Will any poster, one will do, tell me why FF are the most successful party that has served in the 26?

I want the reply to start, and I quote,
FF are the most successful party that has served in the 26 because ......

I don't want any porkies, etc, I'll catch ye out again.
Just the truth.
Thanks

stanley

Will any poster, one will do, tell me why FF are the most successful party that has served in the 26?

I want the reply to start, and I quote,
FF are the most successful party that has served in the 26 because ......

I don't want any porkies, etc, I'll catch ye out again.
Just the truth.
Thanks

FF are only successful in your own little head, you can make yourself believe anything you dream of.

Now fuk off back to your carer and don't escape again, please take your meds, it only leads to you writing embarrassing silly shlte on here, if you don't.

FF are only successful in your own little head, you can make yourself believe anything you dream of.

Now fuk off back to your carer and don't escape again, please take your meds, it only leads to you writing embarrassing silly shlte on here, if you don't.
stanley (small s).................... is this about time when you start abusing someone's partner and claiming all gays can be cured, in keeping with your standard ways of posting.

Eoin Coir

How come that FF are one of the most successful parties in serving in govt in Europe, if not the world?
I keep asking you, but you keep running away from answering.
Why?
Are you afraid of the truth?
Thanks
FF were the populist Peronist party,pandered to all

SPN

stanley

stanley (small s).................... is this about time when you start abusing someone's partner and claiming all gays can be cured, in keeping with your standard ways of posting.

Have never said all gays can be cured.

galteeman

stanley

Anytime you feel like joining SewerPoo, please do, a proper pair of "b" ankers

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies