Brian Meaney fails to get FF nomination....

Clanrickard

Announced on Clare FM. He polled last at the FF convention fr nominations for the Council elections.. All I can say is....................

realistic1

Announced on Clare FM. He polled last at the FF convention fr nominations for the Council elections.. All I can say is....................

Just googled him and had a good laugh at his webpage, see below link. Love the following quote from him on it "The German Philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche , postulated “ That which does not kill us makes us stronger” The experience of being in Government has strengthen the Greens but it still has to be seen if it will kill us. I don’t think it will as the Green issues will require a Green Party." Have these guys any self respect? running for Fianna Fail.

Councillor Brian Meaney | Councillor Brian Meaney

gijoe

I'm sure he will get added on. FF will probably say that they are applying a Green rather than Gender quota in Ennis.......

fenian john

So we have in Ennis a former Green Meaney and a former Shinner Joe Corbett and in Galway they have a former labour man all going to fianna failure. The world has gone mad

NewGoldDream

Website
-
Love the following quote from him on it "The German Philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche , postulated “ That which does not kill us makes us stronger” The experience of being in Government has strengthen the Greens but it still has to be seen if it will kill us. I don’t think it will as the Green issues will require a Green Party."
He could do with someone giving him a root up the hole (he'll get the flora analogy) and telling him to take the bombastic crap off his site.

Expose the lot of them

Just googled him and had a good laugh at his webpage, see below link. Love the following quote from him on it "The German Philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche , postulated “ That which does not kill us makes us stronger” The experience of being in Government has strengthen the Greens but it still has to be seen if it will kill us. I don’t think it will as the Green issues will require a Green Party." Have these guys any self respect? running for Fianna Fail.

Councillor Brian Meaney | Councillor Brian Meaney
Loved this bit

"Founder Member of the Clare Green Party. Elected Member of Clare County Council and Ennis Town Council, Member of Ennis West Local Area Committee.Green Party Spokesperson on Europe."

Are there any depths that the veggie, margin of error party types, will not sink to.

Sierra

Knowing FF, he will probably get added to the ticket by party HQ.

JoeHickey

So we have in Ennis a former Green Meaney and a former Shinner Joe Corbett and in Galway they have a former labour man all going to fianna failure. The world has gone mad
Is that Joe Corbett that was in SF..... ha ha that will be some craic

Nugent

Folks. Seriously look at the quality of some of what got elected. It's mad .Anybody here ever attended GAA co board meetings.

Radix

Fickle sickle.

fenian john

Any Word on any new independents running or who is running for sinn fein.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom